MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even watching. Not sure why u guys are. don't give him the views, he'll realize he ****ed up when 3 UMD fans watch it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be interesting to see how a real staff saves face. 2 1/2 days to flip a kid.

AJ Davis. Malik Davis, Adarius Lemons, Bentavious Thompson, Darrian Felix, etc.

We OK I don't think we should waste a scholly but lemons is a beast

Deejay is going to have to be the utility man in 2017. School him up at RB.

His size was listed at 5'10 and 205 pounds. That's big enough to be a RB and get some carries if we need him there in a pinch.

205? Il lbet anything you wrong or the info u was given wrong deejay not no **** 205

Advertisement
McFartland is a low character scumbag. I put a ton of stock in character. As a result, I think he'll have issues. We'll get someone better next year. This year, we have plenty of RBs. No one goes 8 deep with experienced AA RBs.

I hope Canes fans skewer the fvck out of that low character scumbag piece of trash McFartland on Twitter. His daddy Booger is a bytch too.

This isn't about picking a different school. Devonta Smith will probably pick a different school, and you won't hear me calling him a scumbag. I'll think it's a bad choice, but I won't shred his character.

This is about fcking over a guy whose livelihood depends on scumbags like McFartland honoring their word. Fvck that PM Dawn haired facquit to the pits of ****.

Holy Mother... you have some serious issues. And this is allowed by the admin. And I was flagged because some guys got a hard-on? Wow.. definitely Trumpland.

Advertisement
I actually agree with Franchise on this one. Lack of character by family and the Maryland coaching staff for guilt tripping the kid to the point to where he felt he had to stay home or he was doing something very bad. I'm obviously not happy with the kid either but 99 percent of kids are going to listen to their parents and they were obviously pushing him to Maryland for bags or maybe just to stay closer to home. Either way it teaches Anthony there is no such thing as commitment and your word means nothing. Bad parenting, sad on marylands part to take away his oppurtunity to play for the coaches he wanted to play for and succeed in a national spotlight. unfortunetly once the guilt wears off he is going to really regret his decsion.

This will be interesting to see how a real staff saves face. 2 1/2 days to flip a kid.

AJ Davis. Malik Davis, Adarius Lemons, Bentavious Thompson, Darrian Felix, etc.

I'd 100% rather them not scramble to fill the spot. Just roll with Burns this year and take 2 next year.

Advertisement
Well now it should be our turn to have mcfarland push back his announcement... but at this point i hope he just breaks his leg again

McFartland is a low character scumbag. I put a ton of stock in character. As a result, I think he'll have issues. We'll get someone better next year. This year, we have plenty of RBs. No one goes 8 deep with experienced AA RBs.

I hope Canes fans skewer the fvck out of that low character scumbag piece of trash McFartland on Twitter. His daddy Booger is a bytch too.

This isn't about picking a different school. Devonta Smith will probably pick a different school, and you won't hear me calling him a scumbag. I'll think it's a bad choice, but I won't shred his character.

This is about fcking over a guy whose livelihood depends on scumbags like McFartland honoring their word. Fvck that PM Dawn haired facquit to the pits of ****.

Gotta stop hanging around you b/c I sure was going to call this kid McFartland too. But you're right; DeVonte Smith goes somewhere else, not a low character guy....but to take a dump on someone who's been recruiting you since a sophomore and been consisistent just to crap on him in the last second?? That's foul. How you go from Bama lock, to Cane lock, to Maryland commit?? DJ said his ACE would shock the world....ole boy wasn't lying

Holy Mother... you have some serious issues. And this is allowed by the admin. And I was flagged because some guys got a hard-on? Wow.. definitely Trumpland.

That's some of his light stuff. The sensitive don't last long on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back