MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling quote--- "we were all in with Miami". Pretty obvious that it's Maryland. ***** the Maryland coaches for that recruiting tactic.

Just means they were ready to commit but Maryland bought an extra day or two. Doesn't mean the decision changed

Advertisement
It's pretty clear the ball is in Miami's court. Maryland has done their job, now we have to do ours.

I think Richt wins out here because he's a genuine human being. He isn't BSing this kid because he's a talent. That's just not how he operates.

Advertisement
LMAO @ these desperate Maryland coaches. Mom and dad seem to see through the bullsh1t, hopefully Anthony does as well.

Seems like he's going to Maryland. Makes no ******* sense for him, but whatever. Maryland sucks and will always suck. Miami pumps out NFL RBs. But yeah, hang out with your friends. Miss on millions of dollars of life changing money for you and your family. Have fun eating blue crabs over seasoned with Old Bay every summer instead of delicious stone crab.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Seems like he's going to Maryland. Makes no ****ing sense for him, but whatever. Maryland sucks and will always suck. Miami pumps out NFL RBs. But yeah, hang out with your friends. Miss on millions of dollars of life changing money for you and your family. Have fun eating blue crabs over seasoned with Old Bay every summer instead of delicious stone crab.

Somebody come get ya mans

Seems like he's going to Maryland. Makes no ****ing sense for him, but whatever. Maryland sucks and will always suck. Miami pumps out NFL RBs. But yeah, hang out with your friends. Miss on millions of dollars of life changing money for you and your family. Have fun eating blue crabs over seasoned with Old Bay every summer instead of delicious stone crab.

Somebody come get ya mans
Don't tell me you like blue crab.

Advertisement
sorry amacc aint missing the party, wait till brown tells him the storm that brewing down here
actually I'm sure Trajan keeping him posted

This kinda reminds me of when Johnnie Dixon was going to announce. I believe he was going to announce for OSU, he delayed when Miami made a late push and he announced a couple days later but still picked OSU.

Here's to the out of state team winning out in this recruitment too.

The way the kids dad was talking the Maryland coaches were begging him after he told them he'll pick Miami . Saying Miami will favor kids from Miami over him if he goes there lol. Seems like a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Telling quote--- "we were all in with Miami". Pretty obvious that it's Maryland. ***** the Maryland coaches for that recruiting tactic.

It must be exhausting being so negative all the **** time.

he is just doing the Maryland coaches a favor and considering them for a day, thats all , he's gonna be a cane!

Talk about negative recruiting. We play the best, period.

I hope A Mac Jr is reading this:

Was Shockey from Miami?
Dorsey?
Kaaya?
DJ Williams?
Telemaque?
Corn Elder?
Colbert?
Willis?
AQM (before suspension)?
Reed?
Wayne?
Dan Morgan?
Njoku?
Winslow II?

I can go on and on. At Miami, you create your own legacy no matter what backyard you come from. Once you're a Cane, you're family, period. Older guys still come through to the U checking up on younger guys. It don't matter if your from So Fla or VA or Maryland...you earn that respect and you get on the field. Slap Durkin and Maryland's staff for even saying some bull chit like that. That's recruiting blunder 101

Advertisement
I'm torn, that talk of having his own legacy vs being apart of someone else's line worries me. What man doesn't want to start his own legacy ?, what father would tell his son not to be his own man and start his own legacy. Than I'm thinking leaving home and getting out on your on is starting your own. Only thing I'm banking on is the kid obviously saw Maryland was garbage which is why he wanted to leave...

I'm torn, that talk of having his own legacy vs being apart of someone else's line worries me. What man doesn't want to start his own legacy ?, what father would tell his son not to be his own man and start his own legacy. Than I'm thinking leaving home and getting out on your on is starting your own. Only thing I'm banking on is the kid obviously saw Maryland was garbage which is why he wanted to leave...

It's stupid to begin with. If this kid is as good as advertised he will be a stand out anywhere but obviously being a stand out at Miami goes further than being one at Maryland. Long term, Miami is 100% the better place for his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back