M BUNCHE

Bunche is a guard if I've ever seen one. Unfortunatley for him, Linder and Feli are ALL ACC type guards. We needed an extra OT bcuz of Seantrell's facebook frineds dying all of a suddenly and he did well except for one play vs K State where Morris almost lost his life.

The oline allowed the 2nd fewest sacks in the ACC iirc.

Was thinking he could be a beast at G as well, and probably better suited at RT versus LT. All said kid is still young and played well enough for us to be very productive on offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bunche is a guard if I've ever seen one. Unfortunatley for him, Linder and Feli are ALL ACC type guards. We needed an extra OT bcuz of Seantrell's facebook frineds dying all of a suddenly and he did well except for one play vs K State where Morris almost lost his life.

The oline allowed the 2nd fewest sacks in the ACC iirc.

Yes, how unfortunate that one of his closer childhood friends just happened to suddenly die.....show some respect dude

I don't think he's a LT athletically. He'll make a good swing tackle/utility lineman IMO.

I agree. He has a very tough time with speed rushers. I expected Henderson to take his spot at some point, but apparently he is not as quick on the left side.

I'm hopeful it will be Henderson on the left, flowers on the right, with Bunche spelling both next year.

Ereck Flowers at LT. Herderson at RT. Bunche at G/RT

Bunche
Feli
McDermott
Linder
Trel

Wheeler and Flowers as the backups

I will be ******* shocked if Flowers backs up anyone.

Also, wouldn't at all be surprised if Isadora grabs the #3 interior OL spot. Our interior OL is very solid.

Last edited:
Sentreal has said several times due a previous injury his left side hip and lower back are weaker so it hinders his kick out step to the left. Now im sure they will attempt to work on it during the off season but that also requires focus to utough and additional therapy on his part in order to become that money left tackle everyone is waiting on.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Bunche
Feli
McDermott
Linder
Trel

Also, wouldn't at all be surprised if Isadora grabs the #3 interior OL spot. Our interior OL is very solid.

If Henderson comes back our OL should be really good, deep as well. I thought Wheeler played well as a backup OG/C at the end of the year.

Bunche
Feli
McDermott
Linder
Trel

If Henderson comes back our OL should be really good, deep as well. I thought Wheeler played well as a backup OG/C at the end of the year.

Legitimately 8-9 deep. Imagine if we could say that about our DL.

Henderson
Feli
C-Linder
Bunche
Flowers

McDermott got handed the job by default, but gets man handled in the interior by good college DT's

Bunches can play Guard, so I say upgrade the Center position by pluging in Linder; a position he's played and is familiar with...

McDermott is probably the reason why the coaches thought our DT's were ok before the season

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
McDermott didn't get handed **** by default. You think he was the only player they tried at center? Nope.

He earned that position just like every other player on the roster earned their spot.

Advertisement
He was somewhat better than I expected. Limited athlete on the left side, that's scary.

He's stiff, as others have pointed out. Not overmatched like Jermaine Johnson, but simply not flexible enough in his upper body. He can look like a lurch out there.

I'll take the under in terms of his NFL prospects, particularly as a starter.

McDermott didn't get handed **** by default. You think he was the only player they tried at center? Nope.

He earned that position just like every other player on the roster earned their spot.

Agree with you here, not sure why McDermott is getting crapped on, thought he was solid for a first year starter.

I also agree with Lu, Flowers will be a starter next year as well as Henderson which makes Bunche the swing T.

Every time I see someone post "Linder to Center" I want to punch a baby.

******* Golden said himself they tried out a few at Center, including Linder, and McDermott was clearly the #1 option. If you dont want to believe that, fine, but what the **** has Brandon Linder ever done to make you think he can play center here? Dammit mane.

****ing Golden said himself they tried out a few at Center, including Linder, and McDermott was clearly the #1 option. If you dont want to believe that, fine, but what the **** has Brandon Linder ever done to make you think he can play center here? Dammit mane.

I'm not one that wants to push Linder to Center and McDermott out of the lineup. I've defended McDermott on here and think he does a fine job.

With that said, I'd like to see the quote of Golden saying they tried out Linder at Center and concluded that McDermott was a better center than him. I'm asking because I don't think that is true. Maybe something similar, but I doubt Linder and McDermott were straight up competing for center and Linder lost so they bumped him to guard.

P.S. I'm still of the belief that Linder will make his money in the NFL as a Center.

Advertisement
I'm not one that wants to push Linder to Center and McDermott out of the lineup. I've defended McDermott on here and think he does a fine job.

With that said, I'd like to see the quote of Golden saying they tried out Linder at Center and concluded that McDermott was a better center than him. I'm asking because I don't think that is true. Maybe something similar, but I doubt Linder and McDermott were straight up competing for center and Linder lost so they bumped him to guard.

P.S. I'm still of the belief that Linder will make his money in the NFL as a Center.

+1 to all of this

+1 to all of this

Hypothetically speaking, if Linder moves to C, does Bunche slide inside to RG, with Flowers and Henderson at the T spots?

I just can't get over bunche wearing the **** ski mask in the Sun Bowl. I've tried and tried but I just can't do it. Because of that, I readily admit that I cannot discuss Bunche objectively.

Advertisement
I just can't get over bunche wearing the **** ski mask in the Sun Bowl. I've tried and tried but I just can't do it. Because of that, I readily admit that I cannot discuss Bunche objectively.

LULZ. That sort of stuff can leave a mark. I feel you on that.

****ing Golden said himself they tried out a few at Center, including Linder, and McDermott was clearly the #1 option. If you dont want to believe that, fine, but what the **** has Brandon Linder ever done to make you think he can play center here? Dammit mane.

I don't recall seeing Alshermond say that, but Linder has been very clear that he hates playing Center and had no interest in playing it here.

and dude is from DELAWARE...da'****..?... he moved down here and forgot that he grew in cold weather

Interdasting opinions here, funny that no one sees him being developed into a better tackle vs this is what he is

Advertisement
Back