M BUNCHE

Henderson
Feli
C-Linder
Bunche
Flowers

McDermott got handed the job by default, but gets man handled in the interior by good college DT's

Bunches can play Guard, so I say upgrade the Center position by pluging in Linder; a position he's played and is familiar with...

McDermott is probably the reason why the coaches thought our DT's were ok before the season

Just my two cents...

i agree 100%!!! Our run blocking would improve tremendously!!

Advertisement
McDermott didn't get handed **** by default. You think he was the only player they tried at center? Nope.

He earned that position just like every other player on the roster earned their spot.

Every time I see someone post "Linder to Center" I want to punch a baby.

****ing Golden said himself they tried out a few at Center, including Linder, and McDermott was clearly the #1 option. If you dont want to believe that, fine, but what the **** has Brandon Linder ever done to make you think he can play center here? Dammit mane.

I'm not one that wants to push Linder to Center and McDermott out of the lineup. I've defended McDermott on here and think he does a fine job.

With that said, I'd like to see the quote of Golden saying they tried out Linder at Center and concluded that McDermott was a better center than him. I'm asking because I don't think that is true. Maybe something similar, but I doubt Linder and McDermott were straight up competing for center and Linder lost so they bumped him to guard.

P.S. I'm still of the belief that Linder will make his money in the NFL as a Center.

It was a YouTube clip of an interview with Golden. Im not looking for it, sorry.

Whether Linder was given a legit look at Center, who knows? He is such a valuable guard that you would have to determine the drop-off. His WAR value if you will.

Just saying he's not going to be our center, ever, wish people would let it go. But then again rarely do I ever see anyone actually defend their stance as you have, usually its trying to get as many "stars" on the field at once.

Advertisement
Back