LSU OLOL foundation

Very good point. And the Southern District of NY, or the Boston office of the FBI don't GAF about Baga or LSU. We shall see. I'm hopefully optimistic, but not getting my hopes up.

Just hope we don't get caught up in it any worse than we did with the basketball thing. And even there, the NCAA still found a way to royally fvck us and Dewan, meanwhile ESPN is all Zion all the time, when Zion clearly and obviously took way more improper benefits than Dewan could ever dream of.

Hey, let’s hope the fbi goes after ncaa too. They are suppose to watch the atheletic part.

Advertisement
The U has a separate scale for punishment. We always serve the max allowable under law. 😂

Oh I agree. I'm just pointing out the irony in which the NCAA will apply their decision. They'll likely slap LSU on the wrist because it'll be classified as a rogue booster. Meanwhile, we underwent a 3-year investigation and even had the NCAA break their own rules trying to fck us over with nearly the same exact situation.

Advertisement
Don’t know if Emmett can shut this down before the feds get really involved but there are a whoooole lot of big boosters around Baton Rouge with their asses twitching worried about how much sHT will get uncovered and how deep they will take it up their **** shoots when this blows up.

They are worried this guy is gonna spill the beans and open up a large can of worms which in turn will have the feds digging deeply into this.We are doing a lot of work on campus for a GC whose a big time booster for them because he’s given multi-million dollar jobs on campus bidding with two other companies that take turns getting jobs that are way overbid because they know the jobs will be awarded to them when it’s their turn in the rotation.

These 3 companies donate millions each year to TAF and are instrumental in supplying the pool that is used to pay recruits each year.Each one of them has a large project gong on with the OLOL expansion that has been going on for the past few ears.Gotta believe they are mixed up i this mess some how.

Advertisement
~* Starts thread about LSU donor embezzlement of $800,000 from Children’s Cancer charity

LSU Fan: Ey Paw. Ey Maw. Dees baws is hataws

Dang baws, y’all sound like a bunch of haters.
Let’s see if your boy Emmert goes even half as hard as he went after the canes for 3 years. Let’s see if he pays snitches to rat like he got caught doing with us. I’m sure he’ll find that Funes acted all by his lonesome even pulling the cash out all by himself and driving his own car to give the kids money in person and even cleaned up all the books Hans solo style. Yes we hate the fact that everyone is so scared of us coming back and keeping players like Patrick Peterson home. Enjoy your eminent slap on the wrist.
Continue to call us thug U while your foundations and boosters keep committing fraud and tax evasion.

The SEC will do everything to protect LSU. Which is exactly why I wanted Miami in the SEC. The ACC would help the NCAA dig up more allegations if this were Miami. They protect their blue blood basketball programs first and foremost. Miami is still the red- headed step child.

Advertisement
Let’s see if your boy Emmert goes even half as hard as he went after the canes for 3 years. Let’s see if he pays snitches to rat like he got caught doing with us. I’m sure he’ll find that Funes acted all by his lonesome even pulling the cash out all by himself and driving his own car to give the kids money in person and even cleaned up all the books Hans solo style. Yes we hate the fact that everyone is so scared of us coming back and keeping players like Patrick Peterson home. Enjoy your eminent slap on the wrist.
Continue to call us thug U while your foundations and boosters keep committing fraud and tax evasion.

lolol

when telling the truth gets real

lsu fans are no different then bama and uga fans, hear no evil, see no evil, SEC SEC SEC

thug u? more like thug sec and it's been like this forever

laughable the ncaa going after GT for 500 dollars when UGA pays more than that for recruits just to unofficial their campus.

Advertisement
The SEC will do everything to protect LSU. Which is exactly why I wanted Miami in the SEC. The ACC would help the NCAA dig up more allegations if this were Miami. They protect their blue blood basketball programs first and foremost. Miami is still the red- headed step child.
The ncaa will just punish their basketball program if need be.

NCAA did same thing with UNC basketball. Academic scandal was laid on Butch and the football program.

Same with Georgia and Bama. They will hit their other sports.

Football ain’t getting touched under Emmertt.

laughable the ncaa going after GT for 500 dollars when UGA pays more than that for recruits just to unofficial their campus.
NCAA way off thinking the public and the media are gonna care more about an 18 year old at a strip club than a middle age white guy steeling 800k from a children’s hospital charity so he can give to some high school athletes.

The ncaa will just punish their basketball program if need be.

NCAA did same thing with UNC basketball. Academic scandal was laid on Butch and the football program.

Same with Georgia and Bama. They will hit their other sports.

Football ain’t getting touched under Emmertt.
The recent uptick in sec getting top b-ball players probably has to do with the coming acc network.
We keep thinking football centric but acc basketball has a way bigger fan base than the sec version.
If you couple that with the FSU Miami vatech fanbase you have a very wide audience. Duke syracuse and unc bball fanbase is huge nationwide and spans a larger generation gap. Add Georgetown and the others and on b-ball alone it’s a huge ratings booster.
Sec wants apiece of that b-ball viewership and this explains uga outbidding everyone for the number one recruit.

It’s amazing that ANY LSU fan could even hint at another school being “thug U “ when EVERY offseason for the last 6-8-10 years is littered with EVERY crime from speeding to murder is associated with any number of LSU football players.Seems every week around here the sports report has some kind of incident that their players are involved in,in the area of or charged with.

I think LSU fans need to look up the meaning of the old “ people in glass houses “ saying before they start throwing names at any other school,well except for maybe a few other SEC schools that seem to have the same kind of problems.

Advertisement
Back