LSU OLOL foundation

Advertisement
This is ridiculous, they can pretty much hire these guys and say they are "rogue" boosters and the school receives no penalties because the individual acted on their own and is not affiliated with the school. Sounds like the perfect loophole even if someone does get caught.

This is ridiculous, they can pretty much hire these guys and say they are "rogue" boosters and the school receives no penalties because the individual acted on their own and is not affiliated with the school. Sounds like the perfect loophole even if someone does get caught.

When I win a billion dollars I will have a church/foundation setup and hire every street agent known to man to lock this ***** right down.

Or we can win 10 games a year in a **** division.

Advertisement
When I win a billion dollars I will have a church/foundation setup and hire every street agent known to man to lock this ***** right down.

I'm hoping for option two, although I'm sure you would enjoy option one haha 😂

Like...us?

Advertisement

Nevin? Is that you?

Don't be so sure. Plenty of criminals are out running the streets even though everyone in the world knows exactly what they did, and if it was anyone else that did it, they would be behind bars for a long, long time.

If LSU really is caught dead to rights, they'll probably just punish Ole Miss or Miami some more...

Agree. Like OJ

$180,000, boys. ****.

We flirted with the death penalty over some fake Grey Goose in the club

There is still $700,000 still unaccounted for and this “Individual C”

Advertisement
They paid $107,000 for Rohan Davey...

What does that tell you? (Besides bad judgement)

And then he asked for some money back. Hahaha wtf

Advertisement
Judge in the case is US District Judge John DeGravelles - LSU alum. His twin brother wrote a book about LSU football, “Billy Cannon: A Long, Long Run”

Should also be noted: OLOL claimed $880,000 was missing. Judge only looked into $500,000

Also, they did not investigate gift cards

Going to do 3 years in “prison” where there is a golf course and where he can have visitors stay in his suite

Last edited:
I'm saying this finds a way to go nowhere. He's the guy who hired Nick Saban for LSU, and we tend to forget he's really good at using the deflection shield:

From: Digging into the past of NCAA President Mark Emmert (Brent Schrotenboer, USA TODAY Sports April 3, 2013)
The man entrusted as the NCAA's moral compass is seen as both a deft manager with politician-like savvy and a self-serving salesman who escapes blame when scandal visits.

*“ At LSU, an academic fraud scandal emerged in the football program under then-coach Nick Saban in 2001-02. Emmert oversaw an investigation into the allegations made by a university instructor that eventually acknowledged five minor and isolated violations and declared most of the claims "unfounded."

Emmert even met on LSU's behalf with the NCAA, which accepted LSU's findings. But after Emmert decided to leave LSU in 2004, a witness testified in a deposition that the instructor was telling the truth and that the problems were far more systemic than the school admitted, even extending to grades being changed for football players, according to court records.

The culture was "appalling" and "like Romper Room," the employee said in 2004 testimony.”

"LSU Honors College Dean Jonathan Earle hosted a reception honoring Mark Emmert September 29 at the Champions Club at Alex Box Stadium. Emmert, former LSU chancellor and current NCAA president, gave his lecture “Leadership in Challenging Times” at the Business Education Complex following the reception."

https://www.inregister.com/events/lsu-reception-honoring-mark-emmert

I've hated LSU since the last game of the CWS 1996, bottom of the 9th. It wasnt really their fault, the NCAA made a championship game instead of double elimination. Miami was the first team ever to lose the championship with just one loss.

Another reason I hate the NCAA.
Double Clutch, good lord. And Morris had a broken wrist. I almost jumped out my window.

Advertisement
Back