LSU OLOL foundation

Advertisement
I refuse to get all hot and bothered after seeing SEC players on social media blatantly flashing decks of cash and cars and the NCAA making like Birdbox about it. There may be punishment from the feds but you can bet your sweet *** the worst the NCAA doles out will be a slap on the wrist. IF that. Wake me when it's done.

Advertisement
$180,000, boys. ****.

We flirted with the death penalty over some fake Grey Goose in the club

There is still $700,000 still unaccounted for and this “Individual C”
But people round here keep talking that win and they'll come bullsh!t. Yeah, we'll get a few Duke Johnson types once in a while but time and again we see what we're up against and people keep pretending this bag game ain't real. I keep asking how do we win when so many top tier players can get cash like this, cars, jobs for their families all while having built in protection from any real punishment? Knowing if the come here and sneeze wrong they're looking at the death penalty?

Sounds like some fireworks coming soon...

View attachment 81966View attachment 81967

Uh oh, I mean Come on didn’t the Leo Lewis kid admit LSU offered him 60K plus and he didn’t even sign there a few years back?

NCAA won’t do anything. Only Miami gets hammered. Other teams cheating in plan site and NCAA just turns their heads. It’s unreal! And to @DMoney or anyone else who wants to keep believing bags aren’t in play, here is more proof.

Advertisement
I know bags are in play. I've talked to people on both sides of the transaction. We make the bagman's job easy because we haven't offered a good football product.

Fair enough and I agree. It just seemed lately all you kept saying is it’s not bags. It’s a combination of us sucking for 15 years plus bags.

Advertisement
tHeY WoN't ToUcH tHe SeC

When people get broke off and the feds don't get their cut, they don't a single **** who or what is keeping them from their money. SEC ain't got **** on the DOJ, FBI or the tax man. LSU is just the start. Bear Bryant Foundation. Ole boy from Georgia (Home Depot guy?), The Haslams in Tennesee. All dirty AF
No stopping the good old boy network. Circumventing the rules laws and morals is what they do and have done since the beginning

Advertisement
I refuse to get all hot and bothered after seeing SEC players on social media blatantly flashing decks of cash and cars and the NCAA making like Birdbox about it. There may be punishment from the feds but you can bet your sweet *** the worst the NCAA doles out will be a slap on the wrist. IF that. Wake me when it's done.

But the moment the NCAA cracks down on this, is the moment they make Miami priority number one. Yes, you can site a long list of state schools in both the SEC and ACC with players showing wads of cash. You can bet the NCAA skips over all those schools winning championships and goes right to the footage of N'Kosi.

What are your thoughts?
Hmm, sound familiar to something you've independently read elsewhere here already?

Clearly a plea agreement cut in exchange for additional information on who else got paid. IMO, LSU knows what's going on and self-reports to NCAA in attempts to mitigate. We know the NCAA has issues, but can only hope their "inquiry" sees this as the tip of the iceberg. Don't know the Field Office agents or USAO, but let them do their work and see who else will flip. Based on timing, they could also be running up against the statute of limitation issues.

As far as sentencing, probably more than what you want to know, but on that dollar amount, a white-collar criminal with no additional points for criminal history and a clear downward departure for acceptance of responsibility (his plea agreement), will get what was stated in the article, although the judge has discretion. Had the dollar amount of his charged offense and relevant conduct of the embezzlement been over a mil, it would have moved him up a guideline level.

Advertisement
Back