LSU OLOL foundation

I know bags are in play. I've talked to people on both sides of the transaction. We make the bagman's job easy because we haven't offered a good football product.
Honest question @DMoney .....Do you think anyone turning down 6 figures because we play good football? If UM was 10-0 and they offered me 500 racks im going to the 5 loss team.

Advertisement
Honest question @DMoney .....Do you think anyone turning down 6 figures because we play good football? If UM was 10-0 and they offered me 500 racks im going to the 5 loss team.
Do you really think bags are brand new thing? Do you really think that kids that came to UM from say 98 through 2003 weren't offered bags?

Advertisement
Do you really think bags are brand new thing? Do you really think that kids that came to UM from say 98 through 2003 weren't offered bags?

Bags have gotten significantly bigger since then and bags have spread to things as simple as visits and social media posts to drive me attention and momentum.

Just as is the case with society, the gap between the haves and have nots has grown.

I think it is a whole different ballgame in terms of dollar amount and the number of guys getting paid now. Some of the rumored amounts today are crazy.

Advertisement
WOW!!

$180,000 for a F'ing OG

Miami can't play in that game....the table stakes are way too high.

I don't blame the kids or parents. I blame the NCAA

But IMO...NOTHING will come of this from the NCAA...NOTHING

Advertisement
Bags have gotten significantly bigger since then and bags have spread to things as simple as visits and social media posts to drive me attention and momentum.

Just as is the case with society, the gap between the haves and have nots has grown.

You nailed it. This is the point I try to drive home with $EC fans. They really don't get it but then again they don't get much anyways.

Advertisement
Mark Emmert was at LSU when Rohan Davey played there. Rohan Davey was paid the 2019 equivalent of $170,000. Why is Mark Emmert’s time at LSU during all of this not being discussed?

How much were the actual good players paid?

Remember the Reggie Bush story?

Advertisement
Back