LSU OLOL foundation

Bball program will be offered up as a scapegoat. They'll get punishment for it. The school will receive fines. The football team - unscathed.

Advertisement
Sounds like some fireworks coming soon...

View attachment 81966View attachment 81967

Uh oh, I mean Come on didn’t the Leo Lewis kid admit LSU offered him 60K plus and he didn’t even sign there a few years back?

Let us know when something serious is happening, otherwise there is nothing to see here, but the only thing that seems serious tho is, it seems like this might actually be taken place:

This is all going to come down to how far the FBI wants to dig. We all know the NCAA isn't going to go out of their way to investigate anything SEC related unless the federal charges are some condemning, they won't be able to ignore it. We'll see. This could potentially blow up and kill their athletic department or it could turn out to be an under the rug issue with the basketball team taking a hit with minor sanctions and everything else business as usual in SEC Kountry,

Advertisement
If the Feds RICO the endowments funds, there will not be anything left for ncaa to protect. If people start going to prison, ncaa will run and hide. I doubt anyone is worried about ncaa right now. There is a bigger shark circling.
You are correct and while people might go to prison or whatever, the FBI cannot tell the NCAA how to enforce rules. I can see it now. Some white collar dudes all get caught and the ncaa slaps LSU on the wrist. The FBI does not care if LSU loses one Scholarship or 20 over five years
We are living in an age where politicians are scrutinizing the reach and approach of the fbi. This is not a political stance since both the Democrats and the Republicans have done this. Don’t be surprised if LSU and the NCAA try to use this angle.
However it is important to note and maybe the lawyers in here can elaborate. The ncaa didn’t go after rebel rags for illegal booster activities cause rebel rags threatened to sue.. Suing would have brought in heavy scrutiny from the feds who are currently going after some dude named Donald.
Ncaa forgot that doing gangsta sht brings gangsta problems.

edit:Mentioning the president was not a political stance just reminding everyone that the feds do not care who they go after

Last edited:
Trescerocinco said:
LOL the boys with the white hoods are perhaps going to see there day of reckoning.

What do Trumpters have to with this? Just askin’🤔

How bout you stop askin' & Keep your political clown show off the board. This is a football board. If I want to hear half baked racial accusations of literally half the country I will turn on CNN.

Advertisement
Yeah, but fbi is in damage control mode since their imagine has been trashed beyond belief the last few years. They need some high profile non-political scalps to wave at news conferences. Universities n general and atteltics in particular are ripe for the pickings. The big schools have a serious “can’t touch me “ syndrome that leads them to do alll sorts of stuff. FBI can probably find a weekly scandal to bust open.

Very good point. And the Southern District of NY, or the Boston office of the FBI don't GAF about Baga or LSU. We shall see. I'm hopefully optimistic, but not getting my hopes up.

Just hope we don't get caught up in it any worse than we did with the basketball thing. And even there, the NCAA still found a way to royally fvck us and Dewan, meanwhile ESPN is all Zion all the time, when Zion clearly and obviously took way more improper benefits than Dewan could ever dream of.

Advertisement
Trescerocinco said:
LOL the boys with the white hoods are perhaps going to see there day of reckoning.

How bout you stop askin' & Keep your political clown show off the board. This is a football board. If I want to hear half baked racial accusations of literally half the country I will turn on CNN.
Be my guest , get out of the bubble and learn something new. Y’all wish it was half the country, more like 30% and fading. The only political clown show is in the WH.

This is all going to come down to how far the FBI wants to dig. We all know the NCAA isn't going to go out of their way to investigate anything SEC related unless the federal charges are some condemning, they won't be able to ignore it. We'll see. This could potentially blow up and kill their athletic department or it could turn out to be an under the rug issue with the basketball team taking a hit with minor sanctions and everything else business as usual in SEC Kountry,
You mean SEC kkkountry.

Advertisement
Javonte Smart was cleared "with NCAA involvement." They have a coach on a FBI wiretap saying he would be getting the "rookie minimum." Smart was cleared despite Coach Wade not speaking with LSU. To make things even weirder, Coach Wade is not going to speak with LSU officials. Yet players admitted that he traveled with team to Nashville

Looks like a massive sweep under the rug

Edit:
Per LSU: Wade is an employee of the university, Smart is not. Smart cooperated fully, Wade has not. And an illegal offer, whether it's accepted or not, is an NCAA violation

Advertisement
Back