LSU Firepower

Advertisement
We can analyze the stats, records, talent all anyone wants to think one has the edge or not....

They slapped the **** out of us last time we played each other.

Yeah, new time, new day. But they have that on us period. Will New Canes step up? Do they know the past embarrassment?

This is still a strong SEC team, and for all the downplay , the talented SEC teams are tough.

This will be a dogfight. The difference will be the team with the will to win in the 4th quarter.

That will hopefully be the Canes. They will need heart from our past greats that will not be dissed again.

Don't believe me, Watch.

Also, LSU's coaching staff (much like our staff) have studying Miami film ALL spring and all summer - they've been preparing for this game since March. This is an extremely important game for both programs

Plus we have Rosier, a bi-polar QB that has a tendency to sleep through 2-3 quarters at a time, and will kill you with mistakes when you can least afford it. I don't trust that dude at all, and he could lose this game all by his-****-self, so I'm expecting a dogfight to the bitter end.

Keep thinking this game will be a gimme. You're going to be disappointed.

UM's coaching staff has been doing the same ALL SUMMER. No-one thinks game will be a gimme. GO CANES!

Advertisement
1) You said a diminished 2018 LSU squad is better than the ND team we beat. When the NON diminished LSU team lost to the ND team we beat.
2) That was their worst game (see attachment)
3) Wisconsin was OBVIOUSLY not on the same level as ND or LSU so why TF would I reference that?

Do better.View attachment 62305
Ok, go ahead and base your entire 2018 expectations on our two best wins while ignoring multiple games where the team **** the bed against inferior competition. It's not my job to talk sense into you

Ok, go ahead and base your entire 2018 expectations on our two best wins while ignoring multiple games where the team **** the bed against inferior competition. It's not my job to talk sense into you
Please show me where I’m basing everything off two games. Once you find it let me know. You act like LSU is Alabama or something. If you’re gonna blow up Mia for what they were last year do the same for opponents or troll somewhere else.

Okay and I said Louisiana not LSU, I'm talking about players that come out of high school in louisiana at whatever college they end up at
We can analyze the stats, records, talent all anyone wants to think one has the edge or not....

Yeah, new time, new day. But they have that on us period. Will New Canes step up? Do they know the past embarrassment?

This is still a strong SEC team, and for all the downplay , the talented SEC teams are tough.

This will be a dogfight. The difference will be the team with the will to win in the 4th quarter.

That will hopefully be the Canes. They will need heart from our past greats that will not be dissed again.

Don't believe me, Watch.

Lmfao. Probably the worst post in the thread

Advertisement
Please show me where I’m basing everything off two games. Once you find it let me know. You act like LSU is Alabama or something. If you’re gonna blow up Mia for what they were last year do the same for opponents or troll somewhere else.

I’m not blowing up Miami or claiming LSU is Bama. You are the one trying to rationalize a Miami beatdown of LSU based on 2017 performance.

Vegas is smarter than all of us, thus the spread being 3 in favor of Miami. I’m done educating you

Also, LSU's coaching staff (much like our staff) have studying Miami film ALL spring and all summer - they've been preparing for this game since March. This is an extremely important game for both programs

Plus we have Rosier, a bi-polar QB that has a tendency to sleep through 2-3 quarters at a time, and will kill you with mistakes when you can least afford it. I don't trust that dude at all, and he could lose this game all by his-****-self, so I'm expecting a dogfight to the bitter end.

Keep thinking this game will be a gimme. You're going to be disappointed.

I'm hoping Rosier adds something to his game...because it showed that once ppl got film on him they were able to shut him down. You can best believe LSU will not allow those QB draws to hit em for 10 yards a clip like they were for the first 2/3s of the season. Malik has to show something new for us to be successful.

All that being said...we roll.

I'm hoping Rosier adds something to his game...because it showed that once ppl got film on him they were able to shut him down. You can best believe LSU will not allow those QB draws to hit em for 10 yards a clip like they were for the first 2/3s of the season. Malik has to show something new for us to be successful.

All that being said...we roll.

Can that something new be hitting WRs in stride and not turfing 5 yard slants?

I have a buddy who's a big LSU fan. He says Miami should be favored by more than 3. That's all you need to know about LSU.

Advertisement
All you need to know about LSU is that they are banking their program on an offensive coordinator who has coordinated 16 games over the last 20 years and a fith year QB who has thrown 39 career passes.

Isnt lousiana the state that puts out the most NFL recruits... gtfoh with that!! Keep thinking its gonna be a cake walk ... quit acting like yall players are bigger and stronger because in that isnt accurate, yes tall have big strong players but so do we.... both offe ses can have problems and both defenses are gonna be done animals, it's going to be a **** of a show

Nope

Florida top NFL producing state

Advertisement
I’m not blowing up Miami or claiming LSU is Bama. You are the one trying to rationalize a Miami beatdown of LSU based on 2017 performance.

Vegas is smarter than all of us, thus the spread being 3 in favor of Miami. I’m done educating you
Ok let me consolidate my points along with my OP...

LSU is weaker than last year.
We are stronger than last year.
LSU has a lot of distractions.
We don’t.
LSU is a very young team.
We are a team with many upperclassmen.

SINCE WE HAVE NO OTHER ON FIELD PROOF, I use the most recent year to compare teams.
LSU had a good season last year.
We had a better season last year.
Their coaching staff is on the hot seat.
Ours just got an extension.

All of these factors help me to be confident that the mature, focused, healthy and most recently successful team will beat the inexperienced, injured, distracted and lesser successfully team.

NEW POINT:

I believe we won’t overlook LSU like we did with UNC and PITT because:

The coaches punished them for that
They punished themselves for that
LSU is a team that is much more difficult to overlook.

I don’t think we will blow them out. I said it is easy to envision LSU making mistakes early (because they are young and inexperienced on a big stage), I can see us starting fast (we do well at that in most of our last 14 games), then the game levelin out, and ultimately seeing us finish strong since we have very good depth, and they have depth issues.

I hope I got through to you.

I think the talent between the two teams is pretty even. Maybe LSU gets a slight overall talent edge because our current starting Guards on the O Line are pretty suspect. If Reed/Scaife/Boulware can jump Mahoney and Jones I'd be feeling a lot better.

Richt isn't the best playcaller by any means. Wouldn't kill him to introduce some motion. And we know Malik is limited but he can get hot. But an Ed Yaw Yaw Footbaw Orgeron team we should handle by 14+. I think LSU is internally such a cluster, from idiotic Gov Edwards ******** with funding/PC crap to F. King Alexander's incompetence to Joe Alleva the worst AD in the game to Yaw Yaw they're too deeply dysfunctional to put up much of a fight.

I see LSU as a 5-7 win team and doing another coaching search this offseason. LSU a program in DEEP decline, maybe looking at a Tennessee/UF level cluster

I think position by position were better.
Also LSUs oline was much worse than ours last year.

Don't believe me, Watch.

This is the most useless rhetoric I've ever seen on this site.

Advertisement
Back