LSU Firepower

Ok then, reference Miami’s bowl game vs WI to be consistent. You can’t pick Miami best game vs everyone else’s worst game
1) You said a diminished 2018 LSU squad is better than the ND team we beat. When the NON diminished LSU team lost to the ND team we beat.
2) That was their worst game (see attachment)
3) Wisconsin was OBVIOUSLY not on the same level as ND or LSU so why TF would I reference that?

Do better.
1E5E5370-BFF2-4A0D-9C3F-36D65990FD59.jpeg

Advertisement
Last year is last year

Cant argue with this one... No reason with the LSU talent that we should not be in the mix every year...But we all know why, we got a DC that holds all the ground and well the other two you know the story
He was talking about Last year tho? 🤷🏽‍♂️

The best thing about the arguments against Miami is that everyone is assuming this is the 2017 Miami team. The talent we lost was replaceable and we got more mature in almost every position. We are starting 17 upper classmen this season. Plus our depth is waaay better on offense than it was last year. If you are going to argue use the whole truth.

I think the talent between the two teams is pretty even. Maybe LSU gets a slight overall talent edge because our current starting Guards on the O Line are pretty suspect. If Reed/Scaife/Boulware can jump Mahoney and Jones I'd be feeling a lot better.

Richt isn't the best playcaller by any means. Wouldn't kill him to introduce some motion. And we know Malik is limited but he can get hot. But an Ed Yaw Yaw Footbaw Orgeron team we should handle by 14+. I think LSU is internally such a cluster, from idiotic Gov Edwards ******** with funding/PC crap to F. King Alexander's incompetence to Joe Alleva the worst AD in the game to Yaw Yaw they're too deeply dysfunctional to put up much of a fight.

I see LSU as a 5-7 win team and doing another coaching search this offseason. LSU a program in DEEP decline, maybe looking at a Tennessee/UF level cluster

So if LSU whips that ***, does that mean Miami is in "deep decline." If you look at the last 3-4 recruiting classes, Miami isn't even in the same hemisphere as what LSU has talent wise.

Advertisement
So if LSU whips that ***, does that mean Miami is in "deep decline." If you look at the last 3-4 recruiting classes, Miami isn't even in the same hemisphere as what LSU has talent wise.
I agree you guys still have talent. No one doubts that. It's everything else you're missing.

LSU lost it's way dude. It's been over for the Swamp People ever since January 9 2012. Saban ate your heart. Then crapped it out in New Orleans. Jordan Jefferson never made it over the 50. Then you hired Joe Alleva and gave Ed Orgeron 12 million dollars.

Miami currently is ascending. I don't know if we will reach where we want, but right now we're on the upswing. Look at the Rant. Not a happy time in South Louisana.

If yall whip Miami then I would say good game. I just believe yall talent is defense ours is defense. Yours maybe slightly better. Our offense is better than your offense. 3 more weeks fellas... I can't wait

Imagine thinking recruiting rankings is the end all be all in all of this. Recruiting rankings don’t mean sh*t if your players aren’t developing. For example Miami’s 2016 recruiting class was ranked what 21 due to a transition class but look what it netted in 3-4 freshman all Americans the most in the country, 3 linebackers who have started since their first game on campus, star de who led the team in sacks, Star receiver who broke Michael Irvin record as a freshman with 949 yards averaging 19 ypc.

Look who will have the most top 100 picks this year out of LSU and Miami? That’s a better indicator and it’s easily Miami

Advertisement

I’d venture to bet (without doing research) that the 2004 Miami Hurricanes were more talented than LSU (recruiting wise) however we had a baby sitter at coach. I think y’all are sitting in a slightly worse position now.

I'm not gonna do the "let's have a good game" bull****, because it wouldn't be from the heart.

I hope we give you the worst beating in your program's history. If we get up on you, I hope we stomp the life out of you forever. I want us to run up the score. I want to give LSU a beatdown that program will never recover from.

I want your QB carried out of Jerryworld in a bodybag. I want recruits 10 years from now to look back at the beatdown that was this game and laugh when they hear the words "LSU."

No ******* mercy.

What's next? You mentioning all your 5 stars. Hasn't anyone told you a 3 star in SoFla is a 5 star in Looseriana.

What's next? You mentioning all your 5 stars. Hasn't anyone told you a 3 star in SoFla is a 5 star in Looseriana.
Isnt lousiana the state that puts out the most NFL recruits... gtfoh with that!! Keep thinking its gonna be a cake walk ... quit acting like yall players are bigger and stronger because in that isnt accurate, yes tall have big strong players but so do we.... both offe ses can have problems and both defenses are gonna be done animals, it's going to be a **** of a show

Advertisement
Isnt lousiana the state that puts out the most NFL recruits... gtfoh with that!! Keep thinking its gonna be a cake walk ... quit acting like yall players are bigger and stronger because in that isnt accurate, yes tall have big strong players but so do we.... both offe ses can have problems and both defenses are gonna be done animals, it's going to be a **** of a show
Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

Ins
If this game goes our way I am going to rag the **** out of yall for talking so much **** about ensminger, O, our "inexperienced players", sorry 5 stars would be 3 stars in the state of Florida, weak players and so on.... nobody has dogged miami we just stood ground on the **** yall talking about our in team which in yall eyes are ****** players...

If we lose I will gladly eat crow cause I have not said anything bad about miami besides the troubles your own fanbase has posted about Malik and the O line

LSU lost alot last season in terms of firepower, including leading rusher and first rounder Derrius Guice, Starting QB Danny Etling, Top defensive player and first rounder Arden Key, leading receiver and 2nd Round pick D.J. Chark, 2nd round pick Donte Jackson.

This season, the attrition from their game one roster in a huge tilt versus the Miami Hurricanes continues. - rotational
soph LB Tyler Taylor was suspended indefinitely
- his backup Micah Bakersville just had foot surgery
- starting RG Ed Ingram has been suspended indefinitely by the team
- cornerback Kristian Fulton's two-year suspension was upheld
- starting tight end Jamal Pettigrew is out for the season after knee surgery

A team with this much missing from its 2017 team, including two first rounders, two 2nd rounders, a starting QB and a starting Guard from an already atrocious offensive line, in my eyes, does not bode well for LSU come Sept. 2nd. This smells to me, like a situation were a team in LSU depending on so many new starters and experiencing depth issues makes mistakes early and gets tired in the 3rd quarter. I feel like this game will be similar to what we experience against Duke, opening fast, leading the entire game and finishing strong.
This is good content but you do realize Guice was a 2nd round pick and Key was a 3rd round pick right? LSU had 0 players drafted in the 1st round

Advertisement
This is good content but you do realize Guice was a 2nd round pick and Key was a 3rd round pick right? LSU had 0 players drafted in the 1st round
Key let his troubles get him pushed that far back and the NFL screwed guice with their interview bull **** with his talking ahit about his mom making he go off.... wanna do a comparison to first rounders out of LSU and Miami over say the last 10 years or 5

Ins

If this game goes our way I am going to rag the **** out of yall for talking so much **** about ensminger, O, our "inexperienced players", sorry 5 stars would be 3 stars in the state of Florida, weak players and so on.... nobody has dogged miami we just stood ground on the **** yall talking about our in team which in yall eyes are ****** players...

If we lose I will gladly eat crow cause I have not said anything bad about miami besides the troubles your own fanbase has posted about Malik and the O line
You're on a Miami site. What did you expect?
a41bd990ccd18b557defb2cbddcc6d4f--hurricanes-football-miami-hurricanes.jpg

Key let his troubles get him pushed that far back and the NFL screwed guice with their interview bull **** with his talking ahit about his mom making he go off.... wanna do a comparison to first rounders out of LSU and Miami over say the last 10 years or 5
What does 10 years ago have to do with anything? I was just clearly stating facts, neither was drafted in the 1st round. Take your excuses over to Tiger droppings

What does 10 years ago have to do with anything? I was just clearly stating facts, neither was drafted in the 1st round. Take your excuses over to Tiger droppings
Okay and I said Louisiana not LSU, I'm talking about players that come out of high school in louisiana at whatever college they end up at

Advertisement
Back