LSU Firepower

Advertisement
Lmfao. Probably the worst post in the thread

I don't see a **** thing wrong with this post. Just because this came from a realist does not make him less of a fan. The fans in here being delusional are the same ones who will be crying and defecatin on our players and staff IF we possibly come up short

You have to lurk on their site, the comments about how badly most of them think they're going to beat Miami are pure gold.
Typical SEC program with an overly inflated opinion of themselves.

You have to lurk on their site, the comments about how badly most of them think they're going to beat Miami are pure gold.

Why don’t you guys look back at the 16 class and see how many UM players are still on the team vs how many LSU has on the team. They had the #2 class with 5 star starters now Juniors. UM wasn’t in the top 15 and half the class is no longer with the team.
I have no doubt UM probably has more talent on the roster. However, they have the edge with experienced depth. It’s going to be a ballgame. Anyone who thinks it’s going to be a blowout either way is smoking something strong. I see UM winning but it’s no gimme.

Advertisement
I don't see a **** thing wrong with this post. Just because this came from a realist does not make him less of a fan. The fans in here being delusional are the same ones who will be crying and defecatin on our players and staff IF we possibly come up short

ok

This game is a true test whether or not we are ready to make the next step. We should beat them, the question is will we? Last year we played down to too many opponents. That has to over and done with. Gotta best teams that aren’t as good as us and convincingly.

Why don’t you guys look back at the 16 class and see how many UM players are still on the team vs how many LSU has on the team. They had the #2 class with 5 star starters now Juniors. UM wasn’t in the top 15 and half the class is no longer with the team.
I have no doubt UM probably has more talent on the roster. However, they have the edge with experienced depth. It’s going to be a ballgame. Anyone who thinks it’s going to be a blowout either way is smoking something strong. I see UM winning but it’s no gimme.

Why don’t you acknowledge that LSU is 115th in the country in returning starters and is lowest in the FBS in percentage of returning lettermen?

Claiming that LSU has rhe edge with “experienced depth” is not back up by any facts at all. UM has a massive edge in experienced depth.

Advertisement
Why don’t you acknowledge that LSU is 115th in the country in returning starters and is lowest in the FBS in percentage of returning lettermen?

Claiming that LSU has rhe edge with “experienced depth” is not back up by any facts at all. UM has a massive edge in experienced depth.

Not only that but they are ranked 122nd in returned production

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
Similar to how this site is... Every fanbase has their delusional fans...This wont be a blow out for either team

Similar to how this site is... Every fanbase has their delusional fans...This wont be a blow out for either team
This is simply false. The majority of Miami fans are extremely realistic after being beat down by 3 failed head coaches. Don’t mistake broke and a few others as indicative of the whole.

Advertisement

:monkey-serious:

Most of our starters are Juniors and Seniors who have been playing since they were freshmen and I would argue depth has little to do with anything in game 1 if we are talking going 3 and 4 deep.

Advertisement
Back