LSU Firepower

Someone is definitely always open. However not to be the one ****ting in ur flower pot,but we have a qb who doesnt make more than 1 read... Dont fool yourselves into thinking this game will be simple. I think we win but its gonna take work. They are FAR better at qb than last year. They always have a physical front 7 & good dbs. Easiest way to look at it is this game is on our oline. If their front 7 gets a push & stays in our backfield its gonna be a long day. If they protect malik well be fine. For those people talkin **** bout ed the man is one of the strongest dline coaches in the game & he gets the best out of his players. He certainly has his flaws but to act like hes some horrible coach baffles me. Hes just stubborn as all outdoors.
Defensive line is definitely good this year with plenty of depth, linebackers are strong as well, dbs are good but some of them are going to have to step up this year to replace DJ and KT, however i believe we will be fine in that position as always. The same goes for our O-line...This is really a perfectly set up game with both O-lines having question marks, both qb's can fall on their face, and both defenses releasing **** hounds

Advertisement
Drake Davis yet again not near as experienced as Richards but is heavier and taller than him and is still faster.
Davis- 6'4" 220 4.33 40 yrd dash
Richards- 6'2" 205 4.31 40 yrd dash
How do you figure that Drake is still faster than Richards??? It’s basically the same 40 time buddy.

Drake Davis has four career receptions. Four.

Why are you talking about this kid in the same breath as Ahmmon Richards?

Drake Davis has four career receptions. Four.

Why are you talking about this kid in the same breath as Ahmmon Richards?
Nobody said he was as talented as Richards, im saying size and speed are comparable. This is referred to the talk that Miami so much faster and has so many more freaks across the board than LSU...

Advertisement
Nobody said he was as talented as Richards, im saying size and speed are comparable. This is referred to the talk that Miami so much faster and has so many more freaks across the board than LSU...

If the guy doesn’t get on the field or do anything, then his “speed” isn’t worth ****.

In reality weve had 3 taken away from us(nd fumble?,ou fsu when if any team deserved to play in that championship it was us,osu pass int)than we had another that our QB sold but ill leave that alone. We should be up to 10. **** arizona & bama games

More title opportunities:
- 85 Sugar Bowl vs UT (team was prolly too young in 85)
- 86 Fiesta Bowl (Vinny....smfh)
- 88 in South Bend (if the refs don't ***** us we win there & we don't lose to anybody else)
- 92 Sugar Bowl (Just a bad bad night)
- 00 in Washington (and we STILL shoulda been in over FSU, woulda WAXED OU)
- 02 Fiesta Bowl (Terry Porter and that Benedict Arnold Kevin Gamble)

That's 6 unfortunate nights away from 11 titles.
That's 2 good referees, a BCS alternative and Vinny not doing his best Nathan Peterman impersonation away from 9 titles at least.
That's almost as impressive as the 5 we DID win. Almost.

Gonna continue to enjoy the 5 we did win. **** it.

Advertisement
Lol they are going into this game with two QBs. And I didn’t realize Burrows was a lightly recruited three star kid. The way LSU fans talk about him you’d think he was some elite recruit who just couldn’t find a spot at OSU.

Also being reported QB Justin McMillan is considering transferring.

Nobody knows better about whether a kid can play or not other than his peers. First thing that comes to mind when I read this is that Burrow must be pretty **** good.

Nobody knows better about whether a kid can play or not other than his peers. First thing that comes to mind when I read this is that Burrow must be pretty **** good.[/QUOTE]
You have common sense compared to Perp up there always flappin his gums with some BS

Advertisement
Just means that Burrows is turning heads and is just better than Narcisse. I'm glad somebody is stepping up. Tough to see him go, but it will be the norm for div 1 programs

Advertisement
Just means that Burrows is turning heads and is just better than Narcisse. I'm glad somebody is stepping up. Tough to see him go, but it will be the norm for div 1 programs

"Turning heads"? Come on.
Burrow wasn't brought in to solve depth issues at QB, you had plenty of QBs. Burrow was brought in because every QB on your roster absolutely sucked. The fact that those sucky QBs are now leaving, doesn't necessarily say anything about Burrow.

To be fair I mean many schools claim that to when they get a grad transfer at qb .. they would rather point out the one scenario where it was a success

The thing about Russell Wilson is that he was a great player before he got to Wisconsin. He startes for years and was great. Burrow has done absolutely nothing.

I still recall the plodding Marcus Fortson trying to chase down Wilson at NCSU when Wilson was running around in the backfield waiting for a receiver to break open.

Advertisement
Back