LSU Firepower

LSU will be able to contain Malik if he decides to scramble with only means we had good coverage on the recievers. Ask any LSU fan, we aren't worried about our DB's. They are all 4-5 stars.
By scramble I mean taking off deliberately and rushing the ball. Look up how many DE’s he made look foolish coming flying around the edge only for him to take off up the middle for a long gain. He didn’t have almost 600yds rushing and 5 TD’s for nothing. He’s a very proven and capable runner. And if you all sell out to stop that, he can go over the top. Look, I know Greedy and Devon are good if not great, but Miami goes legit 5 wide including TE’s that you’re going to have to cover. Greedy and Sevon can’t cover everybody, stop the run, and play deep to stop the pass. That’s going to force the other LSU defenders to have to do their jobs. There’s not a lot of top flight TE’s in the SEC that also have top flight WR’s and running backs. It’s going to be pick your poison in what Aranda can or will try to stop. That’s why I think the U wins this game - if defenses are all equal, then it will come down to the offenses. And I like ours better than yours - with a first time QB, new running backs, and freshmen at WR’s. It’s not that hard to figure out

Advertisement
If LSU can outgain Alabama last year, I'm not concerned at all about Miami's offense as I am their defense.

By scramble I mean taking off deliberately and rushing the ball. Look up how many DE’s he made look foolish coming flying around the edge only for him to take off up the middle for a long gain. He didn’t have almost 600yds rushing and 5 TD’s for nothing. He’s a very proven and capable runner. And if you all sell out to stop that, he can go over the top. Look, I know Greedy and Devon are good if not great, but Miami goes legit 5 wide including TE’s that you’re going to have to cover. Greedy and Sevon can’t cover everybody, stop the run, and play deep to stop the pass. That’s going to force the other LSU defenders to have to do their jobs. There’s not a lot of top flight TE’s in the SEC that also have top flight WR’s and running backs. It’s going to be pick your poison in what Aranda can or will try to stop. That’s why I think the U wins this game - if defenses are all equal, then it will come down to the offenses. And I like ours better than yours - with a first time QB, new running backs, and freshmen at WR’s. It’s not that hard to figure out
Ahhh
White, greedy, jacob Phillip's, mannie netherly, Kirklan, chaisson who idk why but you keep leaving out, kary vincent, grant delpit is another Jamal Adam's, Kelvin Joseph is gonna be a **** good corner, ray Thornton, Jacoby Stephen's, we dont just have 2 ******* guys on d that are good, get that out of you're little peanut brain!

I understand some of these guys dont have previous film on them and much game experience which yes can hurt us but it doesn't mean they cant compete with yalls players... look I understand yall on a high horse from being good for a year after sucking for a decade but dont act like there isnt a team in the country that has the athletes yall do..... it isnt going to be easy for any team but if your team is thinking the way you fans are then they will be in for a ride awakening thinking they going up against some scrubs

If LSU can outgain Alabama last year, I'm not concerned at all about Miami's offense as I am their defense.
Miami put up 200 yards 14 points in the first quarter vs Wisconsin who had the #2 defense in the country. It’s pretty potent when clicking

Advertisement
What the **** happened after the first quarter???
Bad defensive play for whatever reason, our defense was off period. Malik throwing an int in the second quarter that shifted momentum and terrible non holding calls that Wisconsin was being gifted by the refs and really helped them extend drives. Also when Miami was about to go up 28-24 in the 3rd plays like this
Where the db sling shorted himself for an int was not called as pass interference.

Also in essentially the last 3 games we didn’t have Ahmmon Richards who had been hurt all year pretty much even in games he played and Herndon missed the final 2 games in addition to walton. These were Miami’s best 3 offensive players and the game still was only 27-21 will 11 minutes to play in the 4th. If we had Richards and Herndon we would have won that game for sure imo

Miami scored more points against Wisconsin than any team besides Ohio St. (tied w Northwestern).

What you guys aren’t getting is that Wisconsin was actually a very good team. LSU isn’t. It’s not about one side of the ball..Wisconsin is a winning squad. LSU is not. Wisconsin had a good coach, an experienced QB, and a skilled offense that could capitalize on our mistakes. And our three best offensive players weren’t playing. So..the Wisconsin game doesn’t really speak to LSU at all. LSU isn’t Wisconsin. LSU is Virginia Tech from last year with slightly better players overall but worse coaching and much, much less experience.

Our only common opponent last year beat you guys and lost to us by 33.

There is not a single metric that favors LSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami scored more points against Wisconsin than any team besides Ohio St. (tied w Northwestern).

What you guys aren’t getting is that Wisconsin was actually a very good team. LSU isn’t. It’s not about one side of the ball..Wisconsin is a winning squad. LSU is not. Wisconsin had a good coach, an experienced QB, and a skilled offense that could capitalize on our mistakes. And our three best offensive players weren’t playing. So..the Wisconsin game doesn’t really speak to LSU at all. LSU isn’t Wisconsin. LSU is Virginia Tech from last year with slightly better players overall but worse coaching and much, much less experience.

Our only common opponent last year beat you guys and lost to us by 33.

There is not a single metric that favors LSU.
Just stop Tony

Just stop Tony
how-to-stop-that-whining.jpg

Ahhh
White, greedy, jacob Phillip's, mannie netherly, Kirklan, chaisson who idk why but you keep leaving out, kary vincent, grant delpit is another Jamal Adam's, Kelvin Joseph is gonna be a **** good corner, ray Thornton, Jacoby Stephen's, we dont just have 2 ******* guys on d that are good, get that out of you're little peanut brain!

I understand some of these guys dont have previous film on them and much game experience which yes can hurt us but it doesn't mean they cant compete with yalls players... look I understand yall on a high horse from being good for a year after sucking for a decade but dont act like there isnt a team in the country that has the athletes yall do..... it isnt going to be easy for any team but if your team is thinking the way you fans are then they will be in for a ride awakening thinking they going up against some scrubs

Again, most of who you listed haven’t played meaningful minutes last year or are frosh this year. I never said LSU didn’t have talent, quite the opposite. What I’m trying to explain is we have the actual GameDay experience up and down every level of our offense and defense. We won’t be starting a frosh except maybe at nickel. Oh and at kicker. Otherwise playing in real games matters more than just potential. I said too that all things considered that the defenses cancel themselves out. But I’ll take our 5th Senior at QB over Burrows right now. Will that change in a few years looking back at the game and season? Who knows but Burrows will be game green September 2nd.

Advertisement
IMO I think your dline will create mismatches and will confuse are oline at times. I also think that if our guards don't get penetration, your LB's will feast on our run game.

LSU's advantage will be its pass rush working up Rosier pretty good. If he gets that "deer in headlights look" then LSU will get multiple pics. We shall see. It will be a really good game.

Great feed back, I appreciate the honest answer.

Advertisement
Bad defensive play for whatever reason, our defense was off period. Malik throwing an int in the second quarter that shifted momentum and terrible non holding calls that Wisconsin was being gifted by the refs and really helped them extend drives. Also when Miami was about to go up 28-24 in the 3rd plays like this
Where the db sling shorted himself for an int was not called as pass interference.

Also in essentially the last 3 games we didn’t have Ahmmon Richards who had been hurt all year pretty much even in games he played and Herndon missed the final 2 games in addition to walton. These were Miami’s best 3 offensive players and the game still was only 27-21 will 11 minutes to play in the 4th. If we had Richards and Herndon we would have won that game for sure imo

But when we say bama was holding 2 years ago in the 10-0 game we are cry babies
581fc4f1664da.image.jpg

Just stop Tony
What did he say that was untrue? You think LSU last year was better than Wisconsin? If you do why? Can you give a good reason except “hurrr durrr SEC” or “durrr 4/5 starz on our roster”?

Or are you still trying to argue that our beatdown of ND vs your loss is not at all a relevant issue?

Look at the end of the day, no fan base knows better than us what a failing program looks like. Awful head coach that isn’t respected anywhere, awful staff except one coach, an expectation that said coordinator is the key to everything, expecting that talent overcomes bad coaching and a bad athletic director, and relying on transfer scrubs.

You all are ironically in the stage Miami was at when LSU beat Miami down in 2005. The decline has started and most people can see it except you all. Give it a couple more years and you’ll be coming back here saying how right we all were.

I'm not gonna do the "let's have a good game" bull****, because it wouldn't be from the heart.

I hope we give you the worst beating in your program's history. If we get up on you, I hope we stomp the life out of you forever. I want us to run up the score. I want to give LSU a beatdown that program will never recover from.

I want your QB carried out of Jerryworld in a bodybag. I want recruits 10 years from now to look back at the beatdown that was this game and laugh when they hear the words "LSU."

No ******* mercy.

Your peaking too early, lay off the testosterone, game is a ways to go man!!

Advertisement
Back