LSU Firepower

I don't think you're a cry baby. It's actually nice to know that incompetent referees exist outside of the ACC.
Against Bama the refs are horrible, they get away with everything... They also get away with everything with the NCAA... Granted LSU and a lot of schools have their problems with players ******** up off the field but we get punished for it, Bama players dont get anything but a pat on the back

Advertisement
Against Bama the refs are horrible, they get away with everything... They also get away with everything with the NCAA... Granted LSU and a lot of schools have their problems with players ******** up off the field but we get punished for it, Bama players dont get anything but a pat on the back

I'm not like most fans I know playing you guys this year will not even be remotely close to a gimmie.

I'm not like most fans I know playing you guys this year will not even be remotely close to a gimmie.
Hey we all have fans that get on a high horse and run with it... It is two good teams loaded with talent, one with more and experience and one with limited experience at SOME positions.... I just wish it would hurry up and get here... I can honestly say if we lose unless Miami does score 40 i wont have to eat crow because i have said it can go either way... If we win there will be some crow stew served up on this board lol

Advertisement
I'm willing to bet Greedy pulls a hamstring early chasing all of our wrs on go routes. We know how to break cbs down

**** them boys holding on for they lives,,,,,tf? That **** is crazy
It sucked, LSU bust their offenses *** all game and we get in the 4th quarter and they let that holding call go and Hurts ran in a touchdown... I think they have bias refs in every conference

It sucked, LSU bust their offenses *** all game and we get in the 4th quarter and they let that holding call go and Hurts ran in a touchdown... I think they have bias refs in every conference
U know how many times that happened to Miami DLine last year, I think we went 7 games without a holding being called against the opposing teams OL. INSANE

Advertisement
Just know this i may take up for my team on here but outside of the U play LSU i will be pulling for them!

As im sure yall will be pulling for us to smack the **** out of florida.. I hope we run a train on the jort wearing ****
Fair enough man fair enough, I hope yall beat the **** out of the krimson klux klan.

Bama should of never been in the playoffs last season, what a fuqin disaster CFB is. Didnt even win the fuqin conference.........**** is ridiculous already.

Advertisement
100% agree. They'll have the home crowd. But we have the advantage in terms of coaches and athletes. Rosier needs to avoid turnovers and just put the ball into our play-makers' hands, and we win this game. Only a handful of teams (if that) can handle our 4- and 5- man combinations of Homer, Richards, Thomas, Dallas, Cager, Pope, Highsmith, Harley. Someone will always be open. Just get the ball to them safely.
Someone is definitely always open. However not to be the one ****ting in ur flower pot,but we have a qb who doesnt make more than 1 read... Dont fool yourselves into thinking this game will be simple. I think we win but its gonna take work. They are FAR better at qb than last year. They always have a physical front 7 & good dbs. Easiest way to look at it is this game is on our oline. If their front 7 gets a push & stays in our backfield its gonna be a long day. If they protect malik well be fine. For those people talkin **** bout ed the man is one of the strongest dline coaches in the game & he gets the best out of his players. He certainly has his flaws but to act like hes some horrible coach baffles me. Hes just stubborn as all outdoors.

Just know this i may take up for my team on here but outside of the U play LSU i will be pulling for them!

As im sure yall will be pulling for us to smack the **** out of florida.. I hope we run a train on the jort wearing ****

**** yeah, I hope yall beat Florida and Bama.

Advertisement
Bama should of never been in the playoffs last season, what a fuqin disaster CFB is. Didnt even win the fuqin conference.........**** is ridiculous already.
They have had numerous occasions they shouldnt have made the playoffs. The good ole boy network is real. Just look at nebraska in our last ship. They are always gonna make sure an sec team or two is in the playoffs as long as the format works the way it does. Theyre gonna protect their cash cow. Sec cant generate everything it does financially if they ever admit or these moron sheep figure out 90% of the sec is bottom dwelling ****. Thatll be the day parody is necessary in college football. Its all about money not quality. Otherwise ucf probably shouldve been in the championship game last year.

They have had numerous occasions they shouldnt have made the playoffs. The good ole boy network is real. Just look at nebraska in our last ship. They are always gonna make sure an sec team or two is in the playoffs as long as the format works the way it does. Theyre gonna protect their cash cow. Sec cant generate everything it does financially if they ever admit or these moron sheep figure out 90% of the sec is bottom dwelling ****. Thatll be the day parody is necessary in college football. Its all about money not quality. Otherwise ucf probably shouldve been in the championship game last year.
It ****es me off they gifting these dudes titles but took away ours in 2000..........I dont care if they were the best team they didnt win there conference. CFB has to be the most dirty sport of all the sports in America, cant wait till the FBI tears this **** up. Waiting on that day

It ****es me off they gifting these dudes titles but took away ours in 2000..........I dont care if they were the best team they didnt win there conference. CFB has to be the most dirty sport of all the sports in America, cant wait till the FBI tears this **** up. Waiting on that day
In reality weve had 3 taken away from us(nd fumble?,ou fsu when if any team deserved to play in that championship it was us,osu pass int)than we had another that our QB sold but ill leave that alone. We should be up to 10. **** arizona & bama games

Advertisement
Back