LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

You can literally look at acc vs sec teams the past two years during post season and regular season and it’s a joke how not close they are ... I really don’t understand this sec narrative outside of Alabama and Georgia (still wait and see)
Fairy Tale pushed by ESPN. You debunked it with a quick Google search.

Advertisement
The LSU defense is nothing to sneeze at, and will keep them in the game for the 1st half. But I like our ability under Richt to make adjustments for the 2nd half, and create separation for the victory. I’m seeing 27-13 as the final score with 2-3 turnovers by the Tigers. It’s going to look sweet when they whip out the Turnover Chain and put it up on those huge scoreboards at Jerry’s World!!!

Advertisement
It seems when an SEC team ventures to play another P5 team the defense usually looks worse than normal. SEC offenses are generally crap.

Deon Jones is the real deal! Tearing up the league. Duke Riley in the other hand stinks and the only reason he is still on the Falcons is because he was such a high draft pick. Already calling him a bust here in the ATL.

That's great but I'm pretty sure we did the same thing. It might have been under Golden but I'm thinking it was Richts first year, I remember they would just thud but no tackling. I remember a lot of people complaining because we missed a lot of tackles the first few games. I'm sure that was due to the lack of depth but I hope we've moved on from that. There were a lot of issues wrapping up and following through.

Don’t think that was under Richt. When Manny came in he was teaching the Seattle Seahawks method of tackling

Advertisement
Just read on their board some guy saying that their floor is 10 wins. Delusion to say the least, they have no proven guys outside of D White and Williams and play one of the toughest schedules according to most sports news outlets. This reminds me of how some of us sounded before 2014. We had loads of nfl talent, but had the golden **** coaching. Me thinks O is their **** of a coach.

Right. I love thinking their inexperienced offense will be hit for he first time from Miami's Defense

Yup. And their defense (while talented) trying to make a full tackle for the first time since their spring game. Homer is going to bust one early due to a missed tackle or 2.

Advertisement
LSU defense is the best D Miami will face all season (unless they play Clemson).

Gonna be a battle

The sec is a one team league , Uga will fall back this year and of course Bama will be in the final four. Then the rest of rednecks will be back in their normal position of pulling for daddy.

Where they can chant “ sec, sec, sec” after bama wins.

Rinse , repeat.

Advertisement
Now that you mentioned it I do recall that we did do something similar a few years ago due to a lack of depth. It definitely had to have been under Golden because I attended a Canes scrimmage at Oxbridge Academy (WPB) in Richt's first year here and they were definitely live..

I thought I recalled Manny having them tackle without pads to learn proper technique (i.e. rugby style).

Apparently two of their qbs are considering transferring and one was a no show a practice today ... so more than likely it’ll be joe burrow qb1 for them but with Orgeron hasn’t announced a starter and won’t until sept 2 ... sheesh talk about cluster **** with already a suspect offense

Apparently two of their qbs are considering transferring and one was a no show a practice today ... so more than likely it’ll be joe burrow qb1 for them but with Orgeron hasn’t announced a starter and won’t until sept 2 ... sheesh talk about cluster **** with already a suspect offense
Burrow and other dude only decent ones they have. Playbook will be limited for a guy who had 10 weeks to master it

Our D should be looking like this
0a6f6072d8721afba3fac82c4eca1664.jpg

Advertisement
Back