LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

**** all these LSU fans coming over here acting as though their program is some high-society country club. Their program is as dirty as it gets. They are Bama's inbred poorer cousin. Let's not forget that Saban took the bag game to another level when there, targeting our local South Florida kids. Tell me Rashad Robinson wan't bought? Or Travonte Valentine? Tell me Patrick Peterson's father magically got a brand new job and could afford that brand new house?

After Saban left, and half the talent moved out of state post-Hurricane Katrina, LSU has been on the outside looking in. The only way they get back to a top program is through cheating. Too bad for them that Saban and Smart are outbidding them for all the talent for sale. Besides, who the *** would want to go to that **** school other than if they're getting paid?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm tired of the politeness. What's with the Y'alls and Dangs, anyway? There is no reason to be polite to fans of a program built by stealing our recruits with lies and illegal benefits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's only August10th but this man here is making a STRONG push for Poster Of The Month (POTM)
With dudes don't count
guys ***** hurt already lol, let me go on my ***** rant because the other school is defending their team because us miami people think our team is way stronger and bigger than ours lmao.... athletic wise it's pretty **** even

lsu fan's spitting tebows mom says it all

not that i'm against spitting on gaytors or anything

Advertisement
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Man I love the gaytard hate over here.. Definitely will come join yall the week we play them and get on the gator tears page

they're cowards who act all high and mighty

like that chick you know in the trailer park who only dates movie stars.. or thinks she does

Am I reading this correctly? LSU will not be live tackling at all during their entire fall camp?

From the last paragraph in the article (linked below):

"There was no live tackling in the scrimmage, and Orgeron said no player was going to be taken to the ground during preseason camp."

LSU's Orgeron in no rush to name starting QB
That's great but I'm pretty sure we did the same thing. It might have been under Golden but I'm thinking it was Richts first year, I remember they would just thud but no tackling. I remember a lot of people complaining because we missed a lot of tackles the first few games. I'm sure that was due to the lack of depth but I hope we've moved on from that. There were a lot of issues wrapping up and following through.

Advertisement
That's great but I'm pretty sure we did the same thing. It might have been under Golden but I'm thinking it was Richts first year, I remember they would just thud but no tackling. I remember a lot of people complaining because we missed a lot of tackles the first few games. I'm sure that was due to the lack of depth but I hope we've moved on from that. There were a lot of issues wrapping up and following through.
Now that you mentioned it I do recall that we did do something similar a few years ago due to a lack of depth. It definitely had to have been under Golden because I attended a Canes scrimmage at Oxbridge Academy (WPB) in Richt's first year here and they were definitely live..

Now that you mentioned it I do recall that we did do something similar a few years ago due to a lack of depth. It definitely had to have been under Golden because I attended a Canes scrimmage at Oxbridge Academy (WPB) in Richt's first year here and they were definitely live..
Oh yeah, I went to that scrimmage too

Advertisement
"You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz"

Come on man...does it take a rocket scientist to see this dude is an idiot

Dude is making death threats over a football forum... Calling me a ***** when he is hashtagging switchbladeboyz cause he is to much of a ***** to fight with his bare hands. And also come face us... We all know he aint gonna fight one on one already.... Please tell me who sounds like the ***** here
You obviously haven’t been to a hurricanes game

Also i was reading about yall saying running the ball at D. White would be the best way to expose him. Last year he did have problems over running the read but not often, the dude can flat out fly and he will lay the wood a few times in this game. I honestly have never seen a linebacker in my life time that moves sideline to sideline like him and we have had some great ones come through LSU ( Deon Jones, Beckwith, Duke Riley, Kwon Alexander)

No offense...where are the great ones?.

No. Most teams in the SEC simply cannot run a competent offense and it pads everyone’s defensive stats. It’s the main reason that outside of LSU and Alabama, with UGA being an exception last season, all these great SEC defenses get exposed when they meet a talented offense who can spread them out and make them cover the field.

Example: Auburn beat both National Championship contenders but got gashed by UCF who had far inferior talent, but a very accomplished play calling HC.
You can literally look at acc vs sec teams the past two years during post season and regular season and it’s a joke how not close they are ... I really don’t understand this sec narrative outside of Alabama and Georgia (still wait and see)

Advertisement
Back