LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Malik played
#2 clemson
#3 Notre dame
#6 Wisconsin
#13 va tech
Talented FSU defense

If you look at his stats in those games, it’s not impressive at all. I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s a decent qb but looked average at best against Clemson, Wisconsin, **** even his stats against ND were average. I think he only completed 11 passes in that game. Your defense stole that show.

I got thick skin, not gonna put up with some ***** wanting to fight over football talk, I'll shred his *** up and use him for crawfish bait...

Nahh I dont really care... I will talk more about our line when I make it to work

You're a fvckin dumb ****.

"You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz"

Come on man...does it take a rocket scientist to see this dude is an idiot

Dude is making death threats over a football forum... Calling me a ***** when he is hashtagging switchbladeboyz cause he is to much of a ***** to fight with his bare hands. And also come face us... We all know he aint gonna fight one on one already.... Please tell me who sounds like the ***** here

You're sofaking dumb you don't even know how dumb you are.

If you took 2 seconds to google that entire porst you'd know all you need to ******* dumb *** waterboy.

Advertisement
Can somebody answer all this "they got players that we didnt want and that wouldnt step on the field with us" when LSU has more 5 stars and just as many if not more 4 stars... The narrative yall put out seems as if yall think LSU has no talent which was never the problem outside of QB play

Again i am not dising UM at all just wondering from others comments

It's not that you guys don't have any Talent on the roster it's just that Coach O doesn't know how to use it properly.

also after the season is over and Coach O probably gets fired would you guys hire Lane kiffin

It's not that you guys don't have any Talent on the roster it's just that Coach O doesn't know how to use it properly.

also after the season is over and Coach O probably gets fired would you guys hire Lane kiffin
Lane got his problems but I would consider it..... Anything is better than O... I

Advertisement
If you look at his stats in those games, it’s not impressive at all. I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s a decent qb but looked average at best against Clemson, Wisconsin, **** even his stats against ND were average. I think he only completed 11 passes in that game. Your defense stole that show.

He was hurt in the second half of the season, I was Just responding to you saying we didn’t play much competition

Just lost one of their CB’s and Greedy has yet to actually practice. 3 ring circus going on in Baton Rouge

Advertisement
Just lost one of their CB’s and Greedy has yet to actually practice. 3 ring circus going on in Baton Rouge

Greedy doesn’t need to practice at all. The guys a lock down corner. Your top CB is the same, doesn’t need to practice.

Advertisement
Fulton had his appeal denied. What's this about Greedy not practicing?

What CB?

If you are talking about Fulton, he didnt play last year so that isnt technically considered a loss
Y’all were expecting him to be ruled eligible after his lawyer was “very confident” that they would reduced his suspension

Advertisement
Back