LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

And he still wasn’t as productive as Rosier.
You are wrong
Mettenberger 2013
12 games
192/296 64.9 avg
3082 yards
10.4 y/a
22tds
8 ints
171.4 rating

Rosier 2017
13 games
224/415 54.0 avg
3120 yards (1 more game than Mett)
7.5 y/a
26 tds
14 ints
131.1 avg

Advertisement
You are wrong
Mettenberger 2013
12 games
192/296 64.9 avg
3082 yards
10.4 y/a
22tds
8 ints
171.4 rating

Rosier 2017
13 games
224/415 54.0 avg
7.5 y/a
26 tds
14 ints
131.1 avg

I’d say Mett more than held his own and only 8 ints to 14

That ND game has absolute zero bearing on this game which is exactly why the spread is only 2.5.
Agree, by that gorilla reasoning Syracuse was better than Clemson last year. Momentum and matchups matter a whole lot in CFB

Advertisement
You are wrong
Mettenberger 2013
12 games
192/296 64.9 avg
3082 yards
10.4 y/a
22tds
8 ints
171.4 rating

Rosier 2017
13 games
224/415 54.0 avg
7.5 y/a
26 tds
14 ints
131.1 avg

Mettenberg had -130 yards rushing while malik had 468 rushing yards 5 rushing tds.
And you are comparing an inexperienced malik to mettenberg who started the season prior

Agree, by that gorilla reasoning Syracuse was better than Clemson last year. Momentum and matchups matter a whole lot in CFB

Totally agree. Was Miami that much worse than Clemson last year? Not even close. Momentum, wrong bounce, matchups, turnovers can have a huge effect.

You are wrong
Mettenberger 2013
12 games
192/296 64.9 avg
3082 yards
10.4 y/a
22tds
8 ints
171.4 rating

Rosier 2017
13 games
224/415 54.0 avg
7.5 y/a
26 tds
14 ints
131.1 avg

Plus 5 rushing TD’s for Malik.

You’re here arguing that your “very good college qb” may have up better stats than Malik Rosier...the guy you think is bad. LSU fans just don’t want to admit what has happened to their program.

LSU still recruits well, and has done so the last few classes, so they have talent, especially on defense.

I would say we still blow them out if they had just about anyone other than Aranda as their DC.

With an edge on offense and head coach, and a team hungry to prove themselves after a lackluster finish, Miami should win by around a touchdown, more or less.

My only concern is that in a first game, as a very general rule, offenses are behind defenses, and offenses often take a while to get untracked, sometimes not until the 2nd game or later. I’m counting on Richt to have them ready, though.

Also, I don’t see any way LSU blows us out. Not on the table as far as I’m concerned.

Advertisement
Mettenberg had -130 yards rushing while malik had 468 rushing yards 5 rushing tds.
And you are comparing an inexperienced malik to mettenberg who started the season prior

You also have to factor in the competition. The defenses in the SEC are head and shoulders better than the ACC. It’s not even up for debate.

Plus 5 rushing TD’s for Malik.

You’re here arguing that your “very good college qb” may have up better stats than Malik Rosier...the guy you think is bad. LSU fans just don’t want to admit what has happened to their program.
Never once have a said Malik was bad

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz
katt-williams-meltdown.jpeg

Advertisement
You also have to factor in the competition. The defenses in the SEC are head and shoulders better than the ACC. It’s not even up for debate.
Malik played
#2 clemson
#3 Notre dame
#6 Wisconsin
#13 va tech
Talented FSU defense

Can somebody answer all this "they got players that we didnt want and that wouldnt step on the field with us" when LSU has more 5 stars and just as many if not more 4 stars... The narrative yall put out seems as if yall think LSU has no talent which was never the problem outside of QB play

Again i am not dising UM at all just wondering from others comments
Probably because despite your alleged offensive recruiting prowess, y’all consistently are garbage offensively.

All you need to see to know LSU is gonna get their *** kicked is tnat theyre on here talking about a guy who hasn’t regularly coordinated games in ten years (cough rich olson cough) and a transfer QB with 39 career passes.
It's hilarious what some people can believe when they put their minds to it. Especially when you drink to much swamp water.
0a54ccbc-e7b5-49a5-8997-6619e940f17f_l.jpg

Advertisement
Willis???? Lmao. Come on with these retread players. Lots of eating crow over here if LSU wins.
Ha!!! Sorry man we don't have road kill on the menu in Miami. That's a southla thing. Don't worry about the so called rethreads. We have plenty of ballers on our side. Whip out grandma's crow stew recipe. You're going to need it.

Ha!!! Sorry man we don't have road kill on the menu in Miami. That's a southla thing. Don't worry about the so called rethreads. We have plenty of ballers on our side. Whip out grandma's crow stew recipe. You're going to need it.
Your talking about us believing stuff and swamp water... You understand how much dogging yall are doing on this board... Yall will have a bunch if crow stew if the game goes our way because yall believe this is going to be a cake walk game

And sorry for my assumption, just what i have been hearing and then the internet search and seeing this led me to believe it! However i do notice it is all day games and may or may not be meaningless games against lesser opponents.
Grasping at straws. Guess you ran out of material.

Advertisement
Back