LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

I sure as **** hope we do... There is not a fanbase out there that is as retarded as them jort wearing **** are

Listen, putting aside that Miami's owning that *** on the 2nd. We invite you to contribute to the Gator Tears thread.....there are some gems in there. We'll talk **** the whole way leading up to the game, and probably for about a day or two afterwards, but I'll be a big LSU fan when you guys play UF.....because **** that school.

Gator Tears

Advertisement
This joker comes in here, claims there are only two possible outcomes- either a close game.or if things go LSU's way - LSU will run away with it. After most posters echo the close game prediction, one of our own predicts a Cane blowout- which triggers the ****kc outa this joker. He then proceeds to call someone who is obviously trolling him a "thug" without understanding what that word means to us and anyone with any sort of detective skills. The joker then proceeds to make attendance jabs only to be shown the mirror- to which he acknowledges his teams similar issues- but never retracts his initial jabs.

This joker comes in here, claims there are only two possible outcomes- either a close game.or if things go LSU's way - LSU will run away with it. After most posters echo the close game prediction, one of our own predicts a Cane blowout- which triggers the ****kc outa this joker. He then proceeds to call someone who is obviously trolling him a "thug" without understanding what that word means to us and anyone with any sort of detective skills. The joker then proceeds to make attendance jabs only to be shown the mirror- to which he acknowledges his teams similar issues- but never retracts his initial jabs.

I don’t think either team will even remotely blow out the other. It comes down to turnovers which is a broken record.

Advertisement
It didnt trigger me, i just said i dont think it is going to happen and that 40+ points hasnt been scored on an LSU D in 4+ years.

Both defenses are going to show up and it is going to be one of those hard nose defensive battles. Which could very well ***** us if yalls offense shows up and LSU offense falls flat on there face. Nobody and i mean nobody knows what LSU is going to look like and how competent of a qb we will have. I still predict a close game just due to the fact of the defenses that are going to be on the field.

"You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz"

Come on man...does it take a rocket scientist to see this dude is an idiot

Dude is making death threats over a football forum... Calling me a ***** when he is hashtagging switchbladeboyz cause he is to much of a ***** to fight with his bare hands. And also come face us... We all know he aint gonna fight one on one already.... Please tell me who sounds like the ***** here

im only reading this one post, but even without the context of the other post youre responding to, i can assure you that the poster was being satirical. that was a caricature of a very certain kind of miami fan

IMO if rosier plays well UM wins 31-17 . If he plays poorly it is a 20-17 game and either UM or LSU could win .

Advertisement
What would you say your board is most worried with Miami’s team ?
I mean yall have a talented D going against and offense we dont know anything about. That is what worries us the most. If you visit our forums nobody is ever worried about our defense. Our offense is what scares us and yall have a **** good D so we shall see.

Also our head coach and OC worries us... they may pull a rabbit out of a hat and have a good year but.....ehhhhh!

I mean yall have a talented D going against and offense we dont know anything about. That is what worries us the most. If you visit our forums nobody is ever worried about our defense. Our offense is what scares us and yall have a **** good D so we shall see.

Also our head coach and OC worries us... they may pull a rabbit out of a hat and have a good year but.....ehhhhh!

I think someone asked this but what would Coach O realistically have to do to not be on the Hot Seat in the eyes of the fan base? For example, lets say you go 8-4 but one of those wins is against Bama..would he be off going into next season? Its just weird that LSU cant find an OC to level up with the D. That has to be extremely frustrating as a fan even though I know there is much excitement over the current OC..

Advertisement
Can you tell me about Rosier, i know he had a good bit of yards last year but wasnt he pic heavy?
10 of his 14 ints came in 3-4 games , ironically right after his shoulder was “injured” in the unc game. His game was really off the second half of the season and in the first half of the season he wasn’t elite but was still pretty good when you actually breakdown his play and numbers.

I think someone asked this but what would Coach O realistically have to do to not be on the Hot Seat in the eyes of the fan base? For example, lets say you go 8-4 but one of those wins is against Bama..would he be off going into next season? Its just weird that LSU cant find an OC to level up with the D. That has to be extremely frustrating as a fan even though I know there is much excitement over the current OC..
Honestly man i think no matter what he will be here next year. LSU is in to much debt between Les and the dumb contract Alleva gave O. I believe Aranda was told he has a huge possibility of being LSUs next head coach (Which i would not mind at all) whenever TAM was throwing him all the money. I think we have O for atleast one more year unless he has like a 6-6 7-5 type season and the fanbase is ready to burn the campus down. Alleva will be the first one fired at AD and that will open the door for O in my opinion. A new AD may drain the swamp outside of Aranda because he would have to be stupid to get rid of him

Can you tell me about Rosier, i know he had a good bit of yards last year but wasnt he pic heavy?

I am a "Rosier supporter" so let me answer this before the rioters get in here and make it seem like we are trotting out some guy who cant complete a forward pass.

Rosier is bipolar. Good days and bad days. There was the 10-0 guy that was the King of Miami for 3 months and was the talk of the town and there is the 0-3 guy who people want to throw away and take there chances with a Tr-Fr QB just for $hits sake.

Reality is, last year was his first year as a starter. He more then exceeded preseason expectations. He is the only one who can lose us this game. Its not a shot at LSU but that's just what it is and that's why fans are nervous about him. He is a gamer. We are hoping for improvement but we actually don't have the luxury like your team does re if he sucks we pull him for the backup. Our backups are talented but would be a deer in headlights. If Burrow looks like ****, I am sure Coach O will not hesistate to yank him for McMillan before things get out of hand. We don't have that luxury.

Advertisement
What would you say your board is most worried with Miami’s team ?
It seems they don’t think too much of Miami’s offense or it’s weapons on that side of the ball. Some think their offense will do work against our defense with a bunch of inexperienced players

I am a "Rosier supporter" so let me answer this before the rioters get in here and make it seem like we are trotting out some guy who cant complete a forward pass.

Rosier is bipolar. Good days and bad days. There was the 10-0 guy that was the King of Miami for 3 months and was the talk of the town and there is the 0-3 guy who people want to throw away and take there chances with a Tr-Fr QB just for $hits sake.

Reality is, last year was his first year as a starter. He more then exceeded preseason expectations. He is the only one who can lose us this game. Its not a shot at LSU but that's just what it is and that's why fans are nervous about him. He is a gamer. We are hoping for improvement but we actually don't have the luxury like your team does re if he sucks we pull him for the backup. Our backups are talented but would be a deer in headlights. If Burrow looks like ****, I am sure Coach O will not hesistate to yank him for McMillan before things get out of hand. We don't have that luxury.
Thanks for the info, yea it will be interesting man there are so many variables that can make it go either way... Im already relying on our D to be honest...But that is nothing new lol

Hey like i said before for good home SEC games there is no place like Death Valley, but other than that at half time you go from about 70-80k to 30k people which is still more than shown in the picture above of a Miami game

To be honest HD tv, SEC not letting beer be sold in stadiums, the time it takes for a game to be played due to media outlets, the price of concessions has killed attendance everywhere.

Baton Rouge’s “fancy steakhouse” is Texas de Brazil.

Advertisement
Back