LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Pretty sure UF is considered the dumbest fanbase on the planet
Kudos, that's a hard one to argue. The swamp water effect might be wearing off.
Still doesn't change we're whooping that *** on 9/2.
a41bd990ccd18b557defb2cbddcc6d4f--hurricanes-football-miami-hurricanes.jpg

Advertisement
You also have to factor in the competition. The defenses in the SEC are head and shoulders better than the ACC. It’s not even up for debate.
Not even a debate? Malik played 7 Top 40 Defenses including 2 of the top 4. Your team played 5, so much for the competition and no debate. C'mon man, look at the defensive players drafted from ACC last year. But it doesn't matter that he "didn't play well" in those games when you comparing numbers, guess you lucky Malik played tougher defenses or numbers would have been better. No one is gonna tell you Malik is a killer, so what, but don't bring that SEC BS over here, and I didn't just say ACC was better than anyone either, Head and shoulders above the ACC defenses is simply stupid. Carry on

Buddy of mine played for him at Ole ****.....good guy lousy gameday coach
Recruiter and motivator is what he is good at
Meddling with his assistance gameplan is also what he is good with which screws us.... He put handcuffs on Canada last year for the troy game and look what happened

Advertisement
Where did I dis you, I spoke football, my only dis was yall attendance, you are being the keyboard warrior...
You also have to factor in the competition. The defenses in the SEC are head and shoulders better than the ACC. It’s not even up for debate.
No. Most teams in the SEC simply cannot run a competent offense and it pads everyone’s defensive stats. It’s the main reason that outside of LSU and Alabama, with UGA being an exception last season, all these great SEC defenses get exposed when they meet a talented offense who can spread them out and make them cover the field.

Example: Auburn beat both National Championship contenders but got gashed by UCF who had far inferior talent, but a very accomplished play calling HC.

My prediction: LSU fans will turn into SEC fans by week 2 and spend the rest of the season riding Bama’s coattails

My prediction: LSU fans will turn into SEC fans by week 2 and spend the rest of the season riding Bama’s coattails
I never ride bama's coattails!
Bama vs UGA- Pulled for UGA
Bama vs Clemson- Pulled for Clemson

Watching Nick Saban get beat is Golden, doesnt happen often but when it does I enjoy it

Advertisement

Watching Nick Saban get beat is Golden, doesnt happen often but when it does I enjoy it

Great! You might be the only SEC fan I’ve heard who doesn’t love to brag on Bama’s accomplishments

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brosette and Curry were both highly rated RB recruits. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think they won't have talent, name me the last LSU RB starter that didn't play in the NFL? We will be ready, but I hope the D is not as ****sure of lack of talent at RB for them as you naive kids are...…...
Like Curry that we ddint take but a lot of us questioned the staff on it?

Fulton had his appeal denied. What's this about Greedy not practicing?
**** yeah. I actually for real feel bad for the kid. NCAA being hardos about weed is just stupid. I hope Fulton is eligible Week 2 after JT and AR go in dry

I don’t understand this from LSU fans. Saban resurrected a dead program. Set the stage for NC # 3 with Miles. The best LSU did prior to Saban was a middling DiNardo. Give me a break on the Saban hate. But for him you all would be Ole Miss or Mississippi State at best. And more likely Tulane. There was a reason he left. And a reason he hasn’t left Bama. Be thankful he stayed the few years he did in that cesspool you call Baton Rouge putting up with the idiotic fans that allegedly fill that dump called Tiger Stadium.

I don’t understand this from LSU fans. Saban resurrected a dead program. Set the stage for NC # 3 with Miles. The best LSU did prior to Saban was a middling DiNardo. Give me a break on the Saban hate. But for him you all would be Ole Miss or Mississippi State at best. And more likely Tulane. There was a reason he left. And a reason he hasn’t left Bama. Be thankful he stayed the few years he did in that cesspool you call Baton Rouge putting up with the idiotic fans that allegedly fill that dump called Tiger Stadium.
He left them and now beats they azzes every year.

Saban is their daddy. Saban ate LSUs heart and killed their program January 9 2012. LSU never made it over the 50. Of course they gonna be salty about Saban.

Yo, let's say you're married to the greatest wife of all time. Smart, beautiful, loving, kind, fantastic mother, great at philanthropy, makes a great income. And one day she leaves your *** to find herself. Then she marries your neighbor and constantly humiliates you for a decade.

LSU would be wayyyyy better off if they never met Li'l Nick

Advertisement
Back