LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

When I attend away games, I have to sit with Miami fans. I can't stand sitting with opposing team fans. That in itself is worth dealing with the HC for me.

Advertisement
Has anyone heard anything about them taking orders yet? I called last week and the guy told me "sometime next week we are sending out another email". I haven't heard anything and wanted to see if anyone else has. Thanks.

Has anyone heard anything about them taking orders yet? I called last week and the guy told me "sometime next week we are sending out another email". I haven't heard anything and wanted to see if anyone else has. Thanks.
Yes I got an email today saying we will get an email on Friday with an appointment time between Monday and Thursday also they tried to tell us that we have one more chance to donate to raise our tier level and there is a 10 ticket limit

You may have made the right move by paying the $75 premium for 50 yd line seats. At least you assured yourself of excellent seats very early in the process and took the worry and the guesswork out of the equation, think of it as a $75 insurance policy for peace of mind.

You had no way of knowing that the Hurricane club was going to have this much of an improved process for this particular game. But I guess this is the first time that we have played in a prestige “bowl” for an opening game, so they are actually handling it in a very professional manner. Like they do for the season tickets selection process, which has very much improved in the last few years.

I get my appointment time this Friday and I’m hoping I can get around the 40 or 50 yard line. I know it will be $300 since they are face value sales. I don’t have the exact number, but I’m in Tier 2 and there are only like maybe around 900 people ahead of me in both Tier 1 and 2 combined. If I can’t get something around the 50, it’s because the school was not allocated very many top quality tickets, which would suck. That would not make sense, though. We’ll see. It would mean they were only allocated less than 1,000 tickets between the 40 yard lines on the Miami side. Boy, I hope that’s not the case. I’ll soon know.

So either way, you did the right thing at the time. Those seats will do nothing but go up in price, even if I can get right smack in the 50 in the Founders club.

Do you know if we have the Cowboys sideline or the visitors sideline?

TIA

Today is the deadline to increase your Tier for the LSU game in Dallas.

You can do it for as little as $50.

Login to your account at www.Hurricanesports.com/MyAccount before midnight

Advertisement
FYI over 900 people made student impact donations this week. Patiently waiting for my email.

Advertisement
I’m 1564 in tier 3 and got Wednesday at noon

They gave you your number in the tier?

You may only have like 3-4,000 above you...who knows. You’ve got 1564 above you in tier 3, I don’t know if there are more than 3,000 people in tiers 1 & 2 combined. And how many people does that stadium hold? And what’s Miami’s seat allotment? At least see what you can get.

FYI - excerpt from ticket appointment letter from today.

IMPORTANT: ALL away game tickets available for purchase

Please find your LSU Seat Selection Appointment below. You will also be able to purchase all other away game tickets at this time.

AWAY GAME SCHEDULE AND TICKET PRICING

• LSU at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, Sept. 2 at 7:30 pm ET: $100 - $300
  • Toledo on Saturday, Sept. 15: $58
  • Virginia on Saturday, Oct. 13: $45
  • Boston College on Friday, Oct. 26: $50
  • Georgia Tech on Saturday, Nov. 10: $55
  • Virginia Tech on Saturday: Nov. 17: $85

Advertisement
You have to call to get your new ranking. Just got off the phone. Golden Canes and suites go Monday. First window is Tuesday at 9. We are ranked 158 in tier 2. We go at 9 Tuesday. Just sharing info! Good luck.

Well, Tier 1 had 165 in the original email and I doubt that’s changed significantly.

Side note: we’ve got the cheapest fūcking fan base of any major contending P5 power program, and it’s not even close. If this was Alabama, Georgia, Clemson etc, there would be thousands in Tier 1

Advertisement
You have to call to get your new ranking. Just got off the phone. Golden Canes and suites go Monday. First window is Tuesday at 9. We are ranked 158 in tier 2. We go at 9 Tuesday. Just sharing info! Good luck.

Same here. I haven’t called about my internal rank. Might call just out of curiosity. How long have you been a season ticket holder?

I’m 9:00 am Tuesday also. Good luck my ***.

Same here. I haven’t called about my internal rank. Might call just out of curiosity. How long have you been a season ticket holder?

I’m 9:00 am Tuesday also. Good luck my ***.
What did you mean, good luck my ads?? We have been season ticket holders for 15 years.

Advertisement
Back