Lorenzo lingard

If it's an ACL that's different. I may have missed it - but I haven't seen anything confirming that.

What I've seen is it's an MCL, in which case I'd expect him to be 100% healthy, and bigger & stronger than last year.

I think people are forgetting Lingard was solidly above Harris on the depth chart before getting hurt. Lingard was getting carries, returning kicks, playing special teams - coaches were trying to find ways to get him on the field.

Harris seems very much a change of pace RB. He'll hit some home runs for sure, but I don't think he's physical enough to be an every down RB.

Lingard is the size/speed/physical combo that is a better fit to get more carries. And his pass catching is underrated.

I think it's the opposite. Camron and Lorenzo are about the same weight, but Camron is 2 or 3 inches shorter. As far as physical-ness, I'll take the shorter stouter RB every day. I know Lorenzo has put on some weight, but he is still a bit thin in the hips to be an every down RB.

Advertisement
I think it's the opposite. Camron and Lorenzo are about the same weight, but Camron is 2 or 3 inches shorter. As far as physical-ness, I'll take the shorter stouter RB every day. I know Lorenzo has put on some weight, but he is still a bit thin in the hips to be an every down RB.
Times have changed. You don't have to be 220+ to be a 3 down back these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine a decent OL and having Harris, Dallas, and Lingard healthy. Harris and Lo are home run hitters and Dallas could wear teams down if he runs as hard as Homer did.

I think Cam has a more compact build, and has the body to be a physical back, but that's just not his style. His game is to beat you with speed.

JMO - but I see Cam as a bounce it outside speed back, and Lo & Dallas are more effective between the tackles, and better suited to be every down RB types.

I don't think the redshirt matters. If he produces next season he is gone. You only need so many 50 yard house calls on your tape to get picked with his pedigree...

Advertisement
Cam and Lo are both the real deal. Relax. They will be up there with the best RBs from the late 90s and early 2000s. They are future NFL starters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back