Lorenzo lingard

305to954

All American
Heard he was dressed but no PT..Coming off the injury and after not receiving a RS last season, I think it would actually be a smart move to plan a redshirt season this upcoming season..play him only if we have too..I’m usually not for RS RBs. But for this situation I think it would actually be ideal..crazy or no

Advertisement
Crazy. We don’t even know what type of injury he had(I dont Believe it was an acl) so why would he be out that long?
They said he’d be ready by fall camp..idk I’m leaning towards your thinking tho. Just saying if he’s not gonna be full go by the start of the season then it’s basically 2 wasted years with him headed into his JR year with Don coming in and cam and DJ balling and ready to go

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if you wanted to be precautious, you could sit him for a month and play him the rest of the schedule.

Advertisement
Heard he was dressed but no PT..Coming off the injury and after not receiving a RS last season, I think it would actually be a smart move to plan a redshirt season this upcoming season..play him only if we have too..I’m usually not for RS RBs. But for this situation I think it would actually be ideal..crazy or no
Oh my goodness ...:(

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back