Lorenzo lingard

I figured it out. I think we have a really good fanbase.

It’s just that all the scumbags, parasites, and mental defectives gravitate towards CIS.

In the first place, I know some of you mental midgets don’t understand, but medical information is private. It belongs to the patient. You will get as much information as the patient wants to reveal.

Secondly, for those that don’t know the first fūcking thing about injuries or medicine, all knee injuries are different. It could very well be that Lo will be ready to go in July, or it might not be for months after that. There is no telling. This talk about redshirting is just plain stupid

All injuries are different, and all recovery times are different. Especially for a complex joint like the knee. I know most of you don’t even know what the inside of a knee looks like or what the structure is, but it’s a complicated joint.

Advertisement
no point in redshirting. If he plays well in a redshirt sophomore season he is gone like Miller. If he is takes 5 years to contribute he would be a massive bust and surely other incoming players would be more suited to play.

I was told it was an ACL. If that’s true, it’ll be a wasted season either way. But god forbid anyone says what the injury actually was. So ridiculous.

I figured it out. I think we have a really good fanbase.

It’s just that all the scumbags, parasites, and mental defectives gravitate towards CIS.

In the first place, I know some of you mental midgets don’t understand, but medical information is private. It belongs to the patient. You will get as much information as the patient wants to reveal.

Secondly, for those that don’t know the first fūcking thing about injuries or medicine, all knee injuries are different. It could very well be that Lo will be ready to go in July, or it might not be for months after that. There is no telling. This talk about redshirting is just plain stupid

All injuries are different, and all recovery times are different. Especially for a complex joint like the knee. I know most of you don’t even know what the inside of a knee looks like or what the structure is, but it’s a complicated joint.
Totally agree with you. I only know how to roll em up.

A medical redshirt often does not count against your RS year. However, if he is not out the whole season, then you go standard red shirt and play the bare minimum without burning his RS year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he tore his MCL but no way we redshirt him. If deejay or cam gets hurt can we rely on burns ? I don't think so.
I’m only assuming those 2 stay healthy and ball out. That’s the point. RS a RB is taboo for me too. I knew it sounded crazy off the top lol. And I know a mcl, which I think (what was reported) is all he had is not as devastating as a acl. But realistically, if cam is really taking his game to a new level, which is the word and with deejay also who is a guy unless he’s goes for 1k plus will be back for a SR year, your talking about Zo going into his JR year really not having any chance to make a impact because of the injury he suffered in the midst of the last year. And Don coming in who will play and make a big impact imo as a true fresh

And once again I’m only saying this if he’s not full go by the start of fall camp/early in the year and is being held back. The plan shouldn’t be RS him if he is full go by the start of spring, but if he’s still hampered early on what’s the point of him getting let’s say 10-20 carries in 4 game appearances this year?

Tbh, let the man get a look midway through the year. If he’s sucking in practice, RS in full effect.
That’s what I’m saying! If he not gonna have the chance to make a impact and that is clear by late NOV, then it’s not crazy to think of redshirting him

That’s bananas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m only assuming those 2 stay healthy and ball out. That’s the point. RS a RB is taboo for me too. I knew it sounded crazy off the top lol. And I know a mcl, which I think (what was reported) is all he had is not as devastating as a acl. But realistically, if cam is really taking his game to a new level, which is the word and with deejay also who is a guy unless he’s goes for 1k plus will be back for a SR year, your talking about Zo going into his JR year really not having any chance to make a impact because of the injury he suffered in the midst of the last year. And Don coming in who will play and make a big impact imo as a true fresh

And once again I’m only saying this if he’s not full go by the start of fall camp/early in the year and is being held back. The plan shouldn’t be RS him if he is full go by the start of spring, but if he’s still hampered early on what’s the point of him getting let’s say 10-20 carries in 4 game appearances this year?
I see your point but MCL recovery usually takes roughly 6 months so lingard should be fully healthy by summer. Seems unlikely he'd be placed on the bench completely to redshirt unless he suffers a setback with his knee.

Advertisement
Back