Lorenzo lingard

Honestly tho..I get what u saying..but how much better do you really think Lo would’ve made our KR? He’s a one cut back. He’s not a creative runner like Jeff Thomas or even Dallas. And they didn’t break KR..

The Jarren argument..once again he couldn’t beat out rosier or Perry. Idek If he was beating out Weldon lol. With how inept the offense was, do u really think Jarren would’ve made a difference. Unless your argument is change for changes sake, Jarren was not gonna make a difference on how our year went last year

We need to get the program back to a point where we are not dependent on true freshman to make impacts year in and year out. That’s where the top programs are. That comes with stacking talent

The argument against anyone on offense is absurd considering who was coaching them.

Advertisement
4.5 if you take away the long TD run against SSU.

He's a great athlete and should return kicks but was never sold on his 5* rating. His highlights are mostly running away from everyone when he finds a hole - which is awesome - but those opportunities are fewer in college and aside from the long run against SSU I didn't see great vision or strength, especially for an EE.

3rd string in 2019 IMO. Will get his touches because he can score from anywhere but Dallas and Harris are will be tough to overtake. Should be a strong competition between them but Harris made a stronger impression in 2018.
What elite rb highlights mostly aren’t running away from people on film?...

It was painful how under-utilized a lot of the freshmens were last year. Lingard should have been returning kicks and getting at least a few touches. Same with Pope. Jarren didn't get a fair shake.

My concern with Lo is that running style. Will wait and see but those pads must get lower.

Lol I'm not hating on him or our WRs in the position comparison thread for the UF game, but until I see them do it in a game they're just names on paper. Very excited to see how Enos uses our best athletes like Lingard and Pope. Just give them the **** ball.
“I’m not hating on him”

And then proceeds to sh*t on him and say how “overrated” he is . Hate when people do that bullsh*t

Honestly tho..I get what u saying..but how much better do you really think Lo would’ve made our KR? He’s a one cut back. He’s not a creative runner like Jeff Thomas or even Dallas. And they didn’t break KR..

The Jarren argument..once again he couldn’t beat out rosier or Perry. Idek If he was beating out Weldon lol. With how inept the offense was, do u really think Jarren would’ve made a difference. Unless your argument is change for changes sake, Jarren was not gonna make a difference on how our year went last year

We need to get the program back to a point where we are not dependent on true freshman to make impacts year in and year out. That’s where the top programs are. That comes with stacking talent
Not true, all of the top programs have true freshman balling out actually. Justyn Ross from Clemson, Jaylen waddle, Patrick surtain and host of other names

4.5 if you take away the long TD run against SSU.

Stupid.

Let’s take away all the long runs from RB statistics. That’s how they do it in retardo-land. He had an 8.0 ypc - those are his immutable stats.

A healthy Lingard that gets used is a stud running back. Finito.

And please stop with “run with lower pad level” - you’re not a coach. They’ll take care of that in practice.

I took your bait, but now I’m spitting it out. Play with some other CIS Mensa members.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lingard is a true sophomore? He didn’t play in over 4 games last season did he? He should be listed as a RS FR

He isn't a redshirt FR. True sophomore. I think he got hurt right after he appeared in 5 games. There was some discussion last fall about this right after the injury

“I’m not hating on him”

And then proceeds to sh*t on him and say how “overrated” he is . Hate when people do that bullsh*t

You're too sensitive, man. People have different opinions. If you can't handle anything but pure homerism then I can't help you.

Advertisement
Stupid.

Let’s take away all the long runs from RB statistics. That’s how they do it in retardo-land. He had an 8.0 ypc - those are his immutable stats.

A healthy Lingard that gets used is a stud running back. Finito.

And please stop with “run with lower pad level” - you’re not a coach. They’ll take care of that in practice.

I took your bait, but now I’m spitting it out. Play with some other CIS Mensa members.

I'm not the only one concerned by his running style. My point with the 4.5 YPC is this: the TD run against SSU was a beauty but it was his lone highlight iirc. Saw more from Harris in 2018 which is why I'll continue to expect Harris will remain 1B with Dallas. Lo is the best athlete among the three but has some catching up to do.

Not true, all of the top programs have true freshman balling out actually. Justyn Ross from Clemson, Jaylen waddle, Patrick surtain and host of other names
They do, but they aren’t annually dependent on it. Thats My point..and I’m not a big star ratings guy, but them was some dudes you just named. There’s nothing wrong with guys needing a year to be ready. Pope came in late and wasn’t physically ready IMO. There’s nothing wrong with that

The argument against anyone on offense is absurd considering who was coaching them.
I mean AR came in and made a impact. Deejay did. Jeff Thomas did too. Same guy was COACHING.

The buck stops at MR, fine. But we had freshman come in and contribute in his 3 years prior. Last year was a mix of poor QB play, poor execution, and terrible oline play.

Advertisement
He isn't a redshirt FR. True sophomore. I think he got hurt right after he appeared in 5 games. There was some discussion last fall about this right after the injury

The university of Miami should apply for the hardship wavier for his eligibility

I'm not the only one concerned by his running style. My point with the 4.5 YPC is this: the TD run against SSU was a beauty but it was his lone highlight iirc. Saw more from Harris in 2018 which is why I'll continue to expect Harris will remain 1B with Dallas. Lo is the best athlete among the three but has some catching up to do.

Well since he only touched that ball just a few times last year, you’re only going to see so many highlights, my friend. The guy barely played, but when he did he impressed.

I know we're all excited about Cam and Lo, but after watching DeeJay Dallas this spring he is still firmly planted at RB1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back