Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

I’m confused about your use of the word
“exceptance.” What do you mean?? And there’s no shame in not pursuing a secondary education. Keep your chin up brother.
Im sure you'll figure it out. Come backs from irrelevant people carry no weight...
Have a nice day.

Advertisement
The Gheytas play the likes of Eastern Washington, South Alabama and New Mexico State next season.

Aside from shoving that **** down the throats of every whiner that incorrectly cries about our scheduling, I think this will probably equal 400 total yds and 2tds on the year for Mr. Shinguard.

Lingard will be a true test of how good he can be, and how bad our offensive coaching was.

IMHO, This could impact recruiting. In addition to comparing wins and losses between the Canes and Gators , the recruits look at position groups production and draft statuses. Recruits from Carol City and Orlando will compare CamRon Harris production to Lingard’s production this season, and recruits will also be watching to see which program showcases talent better. If Lashlee has a productive offense and Harris rushes for a lot of yards, then the Canes will win future recruiting battles for RBs. We know the Gators can win games under Coach Dan Mullen, but if Lingard also is very productive after immediately transferring there, that isn’t good for our recruiting of high caliber Florida athletes on offense

This is a ridiculous take. We had guys ranked well below what Lingard was that ran for 1k. Him not doing well here, doesn’t mean anything. Chaney and Knighton are both better than him and they didn’t see it as an issue. Some kids just don’t pan out, either period or in a certain situation.

i'm just confused as to why ppl think he'd have to sit out. he didn't even play here. he already did his sitting out.

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter. He’s not that good. The dude is literally a track star posing as a football player. Can’t change direction. He literally transferred north.
If he'd gone west. He would've torn the other knee ligament...

All you guys "predicting" bust are setting yourself up for bitter disappointment.

Kind of like all those Lo this, Lo that guys were on here last season. You may be right, but he wasn't good here and neither was the O-line.

In that offense he'll get jet sweeps and the like. Probably won't be the primary ball carrier

Advertisement
We lost to La. Tech and FIU in the same season. I would love to see some TDs against a D15 school.
Miami played that D15 school in 2018 and they lost to LT and FIU in 2019. Not the same season...

Advertisement
Miami played that D15 school in 2018 and they lost to LT and FIU in 2019. Not the same season...

I know that. I am saying, there's no need to downplay someone for playing well against a bad team when we can no longer beat bad teams.

I know that. I am saying, there's no need to downplay someone for playing well against a bad team when we can no longer beat bad teams.
Savannah State could be beat by a JV team. All I said was his best moment here were a couple td runs against them. Idk where you are coming up with that I'm downplaying the kid when I'm just telling the truth.

Advertisement
Coming back at 100% from that kind of injury is hard as ****. Even super talented kids aren’t quite the same afterwards.

He’s facing an uphill battle, especially in that meat grinder conference.

What was his injury again? Or rumored at least? I don't remember it ever being released.

Advertisement
Back