Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope you guys are right. But will you be back in here with the same intensity if he balls?
I don’r see bust anywhere. And neither did the schools that were hitting him up while he was committed. And I guarantee you it wasn’t Appalachian state. I understand that rage trust me. When he said that sht about dreaming about the gators I almost threw up. I think our staff wanted him to sit and wait till this year and he said “fck it! why am I gonna sit and play for this sht”
He’s from gator country and all season someone close to him was probably all in his ear and telling him he’s gonna get 1300 yds if he goes up there.

Advertisement
Coming back at 100% from that kind of injury is hard as ****. Even super talented kids aren’t quite the same afterwards.

He’s facing an uphill battle, especially in that meat grinder conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
O/U 500 yards rushing in 2020?

Brother Gooner...that is a nice prop.

Last year, LaMike Perine ran for 600 and RB2 ran for a nickel over 300. Going to be a committee approach between Davis, Pierce, and Lingard...I'd lean under for the safe bet, but, idk. If Lingard isn't a dented can and shows out, he could get a lot of carries, too because I dont think anyone is special there. Tough one and a nice prop for discussion.

All you guys "predicting" bust are setting yourself up for bitter disappointment.

Stop it. The kid is/was (still not certain about that knee) a good straight line, open field runner. But he's not a RB. In the right system as a Flanker-type - yeah, maybe. But if you think Lingard will be effective in a traditional SEC-type offense mimicking Perine, then you're crazy.

All you guys "predicting" bust are setting yourself up for bitter disappointment.
Do they have an O line that can open up big holes? Because that's the only way he'll get big yards.

Advertisement
Back