Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

Advertisement
NCAA gotta redo this ****

If everyone wins every case right away, how can you only allow teams 25 in a year? Everyone is transferring...Why not?

Amazing how he was god like when he was a Cane and now sucks as a gayturd just saying

Of course he was a God when he was a Cane. That's how it should be. Does he suck now? Nope. But no Cane is rooting for him now that he's a Gaytor, and that's how it should be.

Ask the Gaytes about Issiah and let me know how they now feel about him.

Lingard will be a true test of how good he can be, and how bad our offensive coaching was.

IMHO, This could impact recruiting. In addition to comparing wins and losses between the Canes and Gators , the recruits look at position groups production and draft statuses. Recruits from Carol City and Orlando will compare CamRon Harris production to Lingard’s production this season, and recruits will also be watching to see which program showcases talent better. If Lashlee has a productive offense and Harris rushes for a lot of yards, then the Canes will win future recruiting battles for RBs. We know the Gators can win games under Coach Dan Mullen, but if Lingard also is very productive after immediately transferring there, that isn’t good for our recruiting of high caliber Florida athletes on offense

Advertisement
Amazing how he was god like when he was a Cane and now sucks as a gayturd just saying

lol you about to ruffle some feathers but FACTS! A lot of grown men on here get in their feelings about college kids. Let it go. We have supposedly better RB’s in the room and y’all want to bash a kid bc the staff wouldn’t give him a Chance here.

He was never as good as some here were proclaiming when he was a recruit. He’s not as bad as some people are proclaiming now. I would not be surprised if he becomes a decent contributor but never a star player. He’s more athlete than running back. He looks the part. Great size and build, lighting fast 40 time but so did Trayone Gray.

Advertisement
He was never as good as some here were proclaiming when he was a recruit. He’s not as bad as some people are proclaiming now. I would not be surprised if he becomes a decent contributor but never a star player. He’s more athlete than running back. He looks the part. Great size and build, lighting fast 40 time but so did Trayone Gray.
Nailed it.

Advertisement
Lingard will be a true test of how good he can be, and how bad our offensive coaching was.

IMHO, This could impact recruiting. In addition to comparing wins and losses between the Canes and Gators , the recruits look at position groups production and draft statuses. Recruits from Carol City and Orlando will compare CamRon Harris production to Lingard’s production this season, and recruits will also be watching to see which program showcases talent better. If Lashlee has a productive offense and Harris rushes for a lot of yards, then the Canes will win future recruiting battles for RBs. We know the Gators can win games under Coach Dan Mullen, but if Lingard also is very productive after immediately transferring there, that isn’t good for our recruiting of high caliber Florida athletes on offense
It won't matter if Harris, Knighton, or Chaney has an equivalent or better year.

Lingards lack of success here was very strange to me. However what I can’t deny is the fact multiple sources have indicated to me that he really struggled. Apparently Richt had to water down plays and protection schemes for him and he had a very evident lack of wiggle. Guy was a freak athlete but his lateral ability really left something be desired on top of his inability to pass block fundamentally or remember where he needed to be. Best of luck to the young man just posting what IV been told

Advertisement
He'll get what he deserves....

Really? What does he deserve exactly? I don’t think it’s a big loss but why wish I’ll upon him. Seriously, you need to get back to see your shrink when this quarantine thing is done. You’re not well. There’s no shame in this just please get checked out.

Really? What does he deserve exactly? I don’t think it’s a big loss but why wish I’ll upon him. Seriously, you need to get back to see your shrink when this quarantine thing is done. You’re not well. There’s no shame in this just please get checked out.
Brother i have No need to change. Im ok with who i am . Now on the other hand, you might need a shrink to help you out with that desperate need of exceptance...

I’m confused about your use of the word
“exceptance.” What do you mean?? And there’s no shame in not pursuing a secondary education. Keep your chin up brother.

Advertisement
Back