Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

Advertisement
Lo was always a good kid at Miami. I wont root for him because he is a ****, but I want shiit talk him either.

**** him because he's a gator. THAT SAID, he's one that could have been a good one here. He was THE ambassador but he left with the door hitting him in the ***. He took the easy way out for whatever reason - real shame. Goes to show, transfers RARELY work out. We've had the fortune of having good luck as of late - these kids are the exceptions.

**** him because he's a gator. THAT SAID, he's one that could have been a good one here. He was THE ambassador but he left with the door hitting him in the ***. He took the easy way out for whatever reason - real shame. Goes to show, transfers RARELY work out. We've had the fortune of having good luck as of late - these kids are the exceptions.

lol they literally wouldn’t let him get in the game last year but yeah let’s blame the kid for leaving

Advertisement

Positives:
1. Was a great ambassodor during recruiting. Highly rated. And vocal. Maybe some kids that ball out for us this next season were inspired to "join our cause" a little because of him.

2. I enjoyed his pop's (?Tweed?) being around and allowing us to feel hope about our future chances.

3. He showed character by sticking with his recruiting commitment, without wavering. Even when other teams sought to "influence" him

4. I certainly may have missed it, but I don't recall hearing trash from him on the way out. Probably happened, but I'll need to be reminded.

Negatives

1. He's a QUITTER

2. He's a TURNCOAT

(Negatives are subject to he saw the competition and knew he'd never be able to get meaningful carries at RB-U and just wanted to go to a lesser program to get meaningful carries; hated Enos and already locked into elsewhere; or there was some humanitarian crises that most caring children would feel compelled to leave for a school close to home--- no matter how bad that school)

Advertisement
Scorned, late 80"s or early 90's movie.

Shannon Tweed and her big ****ies.

Lingard, Tweed, Scorned....****, what did I smoke.

Advertisement
If he can’t get on the field with that awful group of ufag running backs then he’s a jag. Gayts literally have no one good

Positives:
1. Was a great ambassodor during recruiting. Highly rated. And vocal. Maybe some kids that ball out for us this next season were inspired to "join our cause" a little because of him.

2. I enjoyed his pop's (?Tweed?) being around and allowing us to feel hope about our future chances.

3. He showed character by sticking with his recruiting commitment, without wavering. Even when other teams sought to "influence" him

4. I certainly may have missed it, but I don't recall hearing trash from him on the way out. Probably happened, but I'll need to be reminded.

Negatives

1. He's a QUITTER

2. He's a TURNCOAT

(Negatives are subject to he saw the competition and knew he'd never be able to get meaningful carries at RB-U and just wanted to go to a lesser program to get meaningful carries; hated Enos and already locked into elsewhere; or there was some humanitarian crises that most caring children would feel compelled to leave for a school close to home--- no matter how bad that school)
3. He's an average back

Advertisement
Positives:

Negatives

1. He's a QUITTER

2. He's a TURNCOAT

Tweed is a close family friend of the Lingards, and is NOT his pop.

Advertisement
Back