Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

Advertisement
Scorned, late 80"s or early 90's movie.

Shannon Tweed and her big ****ies.

Lingard, Tweed, Scorned....****, what did I smoke.

And for my third Tweed-referencing post, I would like to point out that Shannon Tweed is married to "Gene Simmons from KISS" (in my best Craig Gass voice)...

Advertisement
**** that dude... Having dreams of Gators while in a Cane uniform.

The punk is in the same boat as that vaginal cyst Chad Wilson if you ask me.

1598020472623.gif

Last edited:
He absolutely did. Said he dreamed of being a gator while on the Canes roster.

In all fairness, he could have been having nightmares...

Look, the way I see it, this is an opportunity for more Gaytor Tears. Once those miserable Gaytor humps have to watch Lorenzo Five-Star Lingard (he was legally required to change his middle name when he transferred to UiF) sit on the bench for a couple of years, it will be magnificent.

Positives:
1. Was a great ambassodor during recruiting. Highly rated. And vocal. Maybe some kids that ball out for us this next season were inspired to "join our cause" a little because of him.

2. I enjoyed his pop's (?Tweed?) being around and allowing us to feel hope about our future chances.

3. He showed character by sticking with his recruiting commitment, without wavering. Even when other teams sought to "influence" him

4. I certainly may have missed it, but I don't recall hearing trash from him on the way out. Probably happened, but I'll need to be reminded.

Negatives

1. He's a QUITTER

2. He's a TURNCOAT

(Negatives are subject to he saw the competition and knew he'd never be able to get meaningful carries at RB-U and just wanted to go to a lesser program to get meaningful carries; hated Enos and already locked into elsewhere; or there was some humanitarian crises that most caring children would feel compelled to leave for a school close to home--- no matter how bad that school)
I guess you like nut tugging traitor players. Own it and take the heat that comes with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all fairness, he could have been having nightmares...

Look, the way I see it, this is an opportunity for more Gaytor Tears. Once those miserable Gaytor humps have to watch Lorenzo Five-Star Lingard (he was legally required to change his middle name when he transferred to UiF) sit on the bench for a couple of years, it will be magnificent.
Can’t wait til the reality hits their board.

Advertisement
I guess you like nut tugging traitor players. Own it and take the heat that comes with it.
Objectivity.

Please reread my post if you want to realize how incredibly you've misread my post.

Is there anything you actually disagree with individually? `cuz I made clear that about him being a being a big (albeit temporarily and imaginarily) recruiting win, but a TRAITOR and a QUITTER. And if he really did say he dreamed of playing for a team and area that is SO RACIST that they actually nicknamed their stadium and their hand motion cheer to "celebrate" among the most dispicable sedistic treatment of born African American babies (and probably others) ever.

They have belatedly addressed the chant, but still not the stadium/field's nickname.

Unless I'm missing something, we actually agree.

I don't think his knee will ever be right (or maybe his mind)... I read on the gator board that they were concerned bc he is practicing with a thing on his knee still. Same crap the oline wear. Injury was over 2 years ago. HE lost the IT factor. He will never be a starter.

Objectivity.

Please reread my post if you want to realize how incredibly you've misread my post.

Is there anything you actually disagree with individually? `cuz I made clear that about him being a being a big (albeit temporarily and imaginarily) recruiting win, but a TRAITOR and a QUITTER. And if he really did say he dreamed of playing for a team and area that is SO RACIST that they actually nicknamed their stadium and their hand motion cheer to "celebrate" among the most dispicable sedistic treatment of born African American babies (and probably others) ever.

They have belatedly addressed the chant, but still not the stadium/field's nickname.

Unless I'm missing something, we actually agree.
You lost me when you started the race baiting. Open your mind and stop wallowing in ignorance
Tighten up...

Advertisement
Back