Looks like James Williams

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Really tryna play safety here. Doing a lotta plyometric work. Focusing on biomechanics instead of brute strength training. Tryna train up those type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers. Down to 214. Hmmmmm

Attachments

• C0C0CABB-27B9-4B66-A809-4818D6BA01B8.png
    C0C0CABB-27B9-4B66-A809-4818D6BA01B8.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 228
Advertisement
Really tryna play safety here. Doing a lotta plyometric work. Focusing on biomechanics instead of brute strength training. Tryna train up those type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers. Down to 214. Hmmmmm

Attachments

• 6480F3CE-4595-4282-BFD0-447042AD1C82.jpeg
    6480F3CE-4595-4282-BFD0-447042AD1C82.jpeg
    740.9 KB · Views: 393
If he’s already doing that work to get “down” to 214, what‘s he gonna do as his body Inevitably keeps developing?

He’s probably not even close to being done yet.

Advertisement
The meal plan can go any direction. Up, down, and maintain. That's what a meal plan does, it focuses on and is based on a desired weight.
Exactly. It could be designed to just have a more efficient body composition. If he gets leaner and only adds 10 lbs of pure muscle then he’s 6’5” 225 lb. Definitely not too heavy to play safety.

I think he will mainly play safety and be used on the second level on some packages, with the occasional standing blitz off the DE.

Advertisement
He'd have to Eat Lettuce the rest of his life to maintain that kind of weight and not lift and weights. Any College program is going to put weight on you. Its natural. Kid is 17-18 be darn near impossible to keep around that weight

He could end up being one of the tallest S to ever play college ball. The players of today are getting bigger and faster. I know a kid that committed to OU this year as an outside corner and he is 6'4 205 with growth potential.

Advertisement
Oh yea he's playing safety just like Sean said I'm going there not to play RB but safety. Portis was low key shook when he saw ST highlights.....he was like fuq until he heard ST wanted to play safety.

So exciting man to pair the past with what's going on now.

This dude’s earned the benefit of trying to play whatever position he wants and for UM fans to leave him alone about it and quit nagging at him and how he’s going to outgrow the position he wants to play. Just leave him the fck alone about your opinions on him playing DT and support him.
Facts let the kid do what he wants he's earned the right. They need to stop asking him

Advertisement
he gave the thumbs down to this projected secondary from some random fan on twitter. I'm assuming SHS means single high safety.

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpg
    IMG_7106.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_7105.jpg
    IMG_7105.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 368
Advertisement
Back