Looks like James Williams

This dude’s earned the benefit of trying to play whatever position he wants and for UM fans to leave him alone about it and quit nagging at him and how he’s going to outgrow the position he wants to play. Just leave him the fck alone about your opinions on him playing DT and support him.
This and only this

Advertisement
Dont know why you dweebs geek out about projected positions so much. Get this freak on the roster & let him develop with a nutrition & strength program, it will all work itself out.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. You say the Striker position is garbage, but then say DBs playing at the line of scrimmage are dominant and have solid careers in the NFL at safety. Sounds like a contradiction because the Striker plays closer to the line of scrimmage. He's just a safety moved up closer to the box which all safeties do from time to time depending on the defensive call.

We've had the Striker position for 2 seasons now. Not enough of a sample to draw a conclusion. I also bet Romeo Finley sticks with an NFL team. Striker is just another DB on the field. No big deal. We can just play 3 high safeties if that makes you feel better. You're just stuck on a label arguing semantics.
Actually you’re betting Romeo Finley stays with a team. I hope he does. But at the end of the day you’re going off feelings not facts. Which means you’re emotional. Fact..,what I’m saying is we have great athletes at UM. You should be able put a great athlete in that position and they dominate. Just because a player plays close to the line of scrimmage does not mean they are being utilize the same way. In the amount of years we have had the striker position, tell me why they don’t lead the team
In sacks? Ints’s? What is the purpose of it. Romeo made some plays but he played no where on a level as those two guys I mentioned. Romeo probably 4.3 or 4.4 guy. The position doesn’t produce enough Kaos like it’s suppose to and that’s a fact. So if you need a shoulder to lean on and be emotional it won’t be mind. So vamoos. if you need a 5 star for that position to work, you need to check your defensive strategy. U must be an undercover coach? If you are you need to go back to 3 linebackers and know that striker position is *****...worried about the pass but still getting the ball ran straight up our gut..

Actually you’re betting Romeo Finley stays with a team. I hope he does. But at the end of the day you’re going off feelings not facts. Which means you’re emotional. Fact..,what I’m saying is we have great athletes at UM. You should be able put a great athlete in that position and they dominate. Just because a player plays close to the line of scrimmage does not mean they are being utilize the same way. In the amount of years we have had the striker position, tell me why they don’t lead the team
In sacks? Ints’s? What is the purpose of it. Romeo made some plays but he played no where on a level as those two guys I mentioned. Romeo probably 4.3 or 4.4 guy. The position doesn’t produce enough Kaos like it’s suppose to and that’s a fact. So if you need a shoulder to lean on and be emotional it won’t be mind. So vamoos. if you need a 5 star for that position to work, you need to check your defensive strategy. U must be an undercover coach? If you are you need to go back to 3 linebackers and know that striker position is *****...worried about the pass but still getting the ball ran straight up our gut..
Because Romeo Finley isn't as good as Troy Polamalu was. Are any of our safeties Ed Reed's caliber? Should we remove the S position? Manny has said many times the striker position is a way of bringing more speed to the field. It is a safety playing as a linebacker and that is the simple version of it.

Your giving opinion not fact. You're also drawing your own conclusions of what the position should be. I have no skin the game. I'm just not all worked up over playing a 4-2-5 like you are.

I trust that the coaches will put the players in the best position that helps the team win. Not focused on accumulating individual stats.

Advertisement
Can Tae move to CB ? Cause my Secondary could be
CB Tae
S J. Williams
S K
CB Marshall
That secondary would be crazy
I would like him as Nickel Rover in the box. I think in our Defense he’d thrive in that role. We have to keep getting elite talent. Finish out this class strong

Because Romeo Finley isn't as good as Troy Polamalu was. Are any of our safeties Ed Reed's caliber? Should we remove the S position? Manny has said many times the striker position is a way of bringing more speed to the field. It is a safety playing as a linebacker and that is the simple version of it.
Well you tell manny I said we are not running track. It’s football. There’s no need to put speed on the field if that position not producing INterceptions , sacks, qb pressures. The defense was much better with 3 LBs... ok so I didn’t say get rid of safety position. You said that. But yes, if I had to play 11 guys, and the safety position was producing anything, then yes, you don’t need him. Ok? It’s not that hard. It’s not rocket science..also I only named 2 guys, my boy Marlon was no where highly recruited but set a sack record against the gators, with 7 in one game. Ok??

Well i
Your giving opinion not fact. You're also drawing your own conclusions of what the position should be. I have no skin the game. I'm just not all worked up over playing a 4-2-5 like you are.

I trust that the coaches will put the players in the best position that helps the team win. Not focused on accumulating individual stats.
i trust the judicial system but do the judges interpret the law properly? No, I go by results. I don’t see why that is so hard to understand. If the position don’t produce why have it, that’s all I hear is striker this and striker that. That position has done jack **** bottom line. I see a few of y’all must be under cover staff trying to justify the position. I trust the coaches too, but I don’t trust them in with striker position. Nobody in high school football is rushing to UM to play that position.

Also btw that is fact. No one from that position has been drafted, never lead team in sacks, qb pressures, pass deflections, interceptions, nothing! Tell
Me one time that position has made an impact on one game??? One game?? You can’t can’t, cause I can’t, and I watch! Any preseason all Americans? All ACC? Lead team in tackles? What about 2nd in one of those categories? I hope Ed Reed advise them appropriately about that position.

Advertisement
Also btw that is fact. No one from that position has been drafted, never lead team in sacks, qb pressures, pass deflections, interceptions, nothing! Tell
Me one time that position has made an impact on one game??? One game?? You can’t can’t, cause I can’t, and I watch! Any preseason all Americans? All ACC? Lead team in tackles? What about 2nd in one of those categories? I hope Ed Reed advise them appropriately about that position.
Who's to say that position is supposed to lead the team in stats? Stats depend on what the offense is doing. What's your hangup?

The meal plan can go any direction. Up, down, and maintain. That's what a meal plan does, it focuses on and is based on a desired weight.

If you're already close to light based on target weight, and growing, a meal plan isn't exactly going to help you get "down" significantly, easily, without sacrificing muscle mass.

Basically like asking Rousseau to go play Safety now. At 6'5 220 in very good physical shape and 18 years old, you're not going to stay anywhere near 220 as an elite athlete when you're 21.

He'd have to Eat Lettuce the rest of his life to maintain that kind of weight and not lift and weights. Any College program is going to put weight on you. Its natural. Kid is 17-18 be darn near impossible to keep around that weight

He'd probably have to eat diet lettuce.

Advertisement
Is that you Diaz? If so, I think you will win a natty or more. I support you. I respect you but ima y’all you like I told Number1canesfan, when I though he wasn’t you. You need to re-evaluate thestgiker position. It hasn’t done **** yet. If you have anybody on your staff that says otherwise, I’ll do you a favor, I’ll tell them they need a pay cut. Or get the **** on

Honestly it don’t take much to know what I’m saying is true. I hope Diaz smart enough to see that. Said I’m ready for the striker to strike. Been waiting for dam near 3 or 4 years. And don’t act like manny jimmy. Manny need to win games period, he ain’t fine that yet. Homie

Advertisement
When is the last time we legitimately had a player who could potentially play as many positions as this kid? Let him figure it out on his own.

Gonna be puttin kids to sleep
can you all stop comparing him to one of the biggest athletic freaks to play college football in the last several years? Too much on the kid. Just let the kid come into his own, here
Just comparing him in body and athleticism to this point. It’s not a bad comparison how many other football players does he resemble at this point ? I think that’s the most reasonable comparison. He very well can be his own type of player but the comparison is real between the two

If he’s anywhere close to megatron athletically he will have no problem playing safety.

Advertisement
Back