Looks like James Williams

This dude’s earned the benefit of trying to play whatever position he wants and for UM fans to leave him alone about it and quit nagging at him and how he’s going to outgrow the position he wants to play. Just leave him the fck alone about your opinions on him playing DT and support him.

Should be pretty **** simple. I swear our fans sometimes...................

Advertisement
Well i

i trust the judicial system but do the judges interpret the law properly? No, I go by results. I don’t see why that is so hard to understand. If the position don’t produce why have it, that’s all I hear is striker this and striker that. That position has done jack **** bottom line. I see a few of y’all must be under cover staff trying to justify the position. I trust the coaches too, but I don’t trust them in with striker position. Nobody in high school football is rushing to UM to play that position.

This might be one of the most illogical and random posts I've read this year.

"I trust the judicial system but do the judges interpret the law properly? No, I go by results."

Hilarious.

This might be one of the most illogical and random posts I've read this year.

"I trust the judicial system but do the judges interpret the law properly? No, I go by results."

Hilarious.
I see what you mean, i didn’t explain myself properly, that yesterday and don’t feel like elaborating .

How about let’s not compare him to nobody but SEAN TAYLOR. Lil bro told y’all He’s Back
I ain’t doing that either lol he’s James Williams and James Williams is **** good all on his own

Advertisement
If he’s already doing that work to get “down” to 214, what‘s he gonna do as his body Inevitably keeps developing?

He’s probably not even close to being done yet.
Classic case of a point growing into a center, at some point, reality sets in!

If he’s already doing that work to get “down” to 214, what‘s he gonna do as his body Inevitably keeps developing?

He’s probably not even close to being done yet.
Classic case of a point guard growing into a center, at some point, reality sets in!

Advertisement
Back