Looks like James Williams

Advertisement
Good luck to him. But in a college SC with their meal plan who knows how much weight he’s going to gain. But props for kid working.
ORRRRRR in a college SC with their meal plan who knows how much mobility he will gain

You all need to stop trying to put this guy into a box. He's versatile AF and that's a beautiful thing

Can Tae move to CB ? Cause my Secondary could be
CB Tae
S J. Williams
S K
CB Marshall
That secondary would be crazy
Sounds like Tae could thrive at the nickel. If so, just to add a nickel set to your secondary, it could look as follows in 2021 and/or 2022:

FS: Williams
SS: Kinchens
CB: Marshall
CB: C. Williams/Couch
Nickel: A. Williams

That’s lockdown.

Really tryna play safety here. Doing a lotta plyometric work. Focusing on biomechanics instead of brute strength training. Tryna train up those type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers. Down to 214. Hmmmmm

Attachments

• 0B2063EE-75A6-4B58-A65D-89DFD231B13B.png
    0B2063EE-75A6-4B58-A65D-89DFD231B13B.png
    469 KB · Views: 507
Advertisement
Can Tae move to CB ? Cause my Secondary could be
CB Tae
S J. Williams
S K
CB Marshall
That secondary would be crazy

I hope so. He can play all over the secondary.. Our back 7 is gonna be position less like the Heatles used to be, a bunch of elite athletes playing ball.

i think his coach also said hes **** bent on being a safety too. talked about keeping hsi weight down

Advertisement
Advertisement
ORRRRRR in a college SC with their meal plan who knows how much mobility he will gain

You all need to stop trying to put this guy into a box. He's versatile AF and that's a beautiful thing
Or it depends on his body’s structure. Again I wish him luck. I’m not putting him in a box if I say who knows what will happen. That’s actually the complete opposite of putting someone in a box.

He will be a safety so all fans who think he will not and want to say striker etc- just please stop.. Ignorant af , hes been a safety his whole life and he reads the field and is the captain there. Once again. He is a Safety
I want to see him be used the same way Seattle used Kam Chancellor. Kam did everything in that defense. He's athletic enough to drop back and cover the deep half of the field but big enough to drop into the box add run support. He's too talented and versatile to just lable him a pure safety. It would be a travesty and waste. Let that freak of nature roam all over the field. Keep him around the ball as much as possible and watch big plays happen. Allow his athletic abilities shine.

Advertisement
Grown men tagging these high school kids is almost as sad as Portland move theater banning Kindergarten Cop because it paints police in a positive light
I really think these recruits are tired of canes twitter, every time I go on there its a new hash tag or edit tagging every remaining target... like just stop lol

Really tryna play safety here. Doing a lotta plyometric work. Focusing on biomechanics instead of brute strength training. Tryna train up those type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers. Down to 214. Hmmmmm
When I was in college (long time ago) I took a sports nutrition class I learned about plyometrics. After 1 summer of plyometrics, my speed increased tremendously and I was able to dunk a basketball with ease. I was a baseball player 6'2" 200 lbs. I found that plyometrics did more for my legs than weights ever did.

I think every player should be doing some type of plyometric excercises. Best excercises for quick twitch and explosion imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back