Looks like Good might bounce

Naw...it's a red flag.

They're 3-4, haven't had a winning season since 2016..defense giving up 34ppg.

They've been beat 50-20 and 39-0.

I've never known any D1 kid that's not at a powerhouse to not play both ways...especially a skill guy
And there are kids aplenty in south Florida like that I’m sure you can go to one team in each county down here and just pick out an Uber athletic kid that doesn’t put up stats.

Advertisement
Naw...it's a red flag.

They're 3-4, haven't had a winning season since 2016..defense giving up 34ppg.

They've been beat 50-20 and 39-0.

I've never known any D1 kid that's not at a powerhouse to not play both ways...especially a skill guy

We had a RB that signed with UCLA.
Never played DB in his life. Similar athlete to Good. We needed him on offense.
UCLA moved him to DB. He became a 3 year starter and All Conference player.
He starts for the Redskins.

*shrug*

Quinton Dunbar also starts at CB for the Redskins. He played offense his whole career.

*shrug*

Quinton Dunbar also starts at CB for the Redskins. He played offense his whole career.

Fabian Moreau has so much talent!! He's doing well this year. Not dominant, but solid. As is Dunbar, who's actually starting and played amazing the first two games. Fell off a little as teams throw at him a lot

Fabian Moreau has so much talent!! He's doing well this year. Not dominant, but solid. As is Dunbar, who's actually starting and played amazing the first two games. Fell off a little as teams throw at him a lot

He'll be the starting outside CB next season when Washington lets Norman go.

Advertisement
He'll be the starting outside CB next season when Washington lets Norman go.

For sure! Even started the second half of the Saints game, when they benched Norman. Was such a steal for the Redskins due to his injury pre-draft

*shrug*

Yall didn't? Explains alot. Never won more than 6 games while he was at Western right and never used him on defense? Crazy

LOL...Go watch Fabian's tape and this kid's tape...it's night and day.
Go watch Dunbar's tape and his tape...it's night and day.

So was Sam Shields...that's 3 guys out of millions. Can't bank on that.

I'm not sure about your point on Dunbar..

Last edited:
Well believe it or not a lot of times that’s exactly how you can figure it out. It’s either that are watching **** on Twitter and my wife prefers stalking HS kids

Wives that prefer watching **** with you >>>>>
When they're somebody else's wife >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Advertisement
So any kid that's an athlete and doesn't dominate on either side of the ball is good enough to play DB at Miami because other players did so although they were dominant on offense.

Got it

No it's not.

When your team lacks talent, you put your most talented kid in a position to score points for your team. (RB, QB, PR, KR)

Good is Lake Brantley's most talented kid, hence the reason he plays offense.
He played DB his Sophomore year. They probably moved him to offense because they needed to score points much more than they needed to stop ONE of their opponent's WR's.

BS

Why cant he play both ways then

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's an elite athlete who is at a bad football school. Maybe the reason he isn't playing D is because, wait for it, the coaches at the bad football school don't know what they're doing. I know it's insane to think that most high schools coaches don't know what they're doing (insert sarcasm).

Whether he ends up here or not when your high school team isn't good or talented, and you have a kid who is 6'1' & runs a sub 4.5 and isn't playing D, I kind of think that might be on the staff. But hey, that's just me.

We are in lala land if we believe we are in a position of pushing kids out!! We suck big-time in the eyes of big time recruits. Let’s be honest Florida and Mullen are having a great season and you see improvement week in and week out and Willie and FSU will get their fair share of top talent no matter what. This board was joking for months how good Richt was and how bad and curse Florida and FSU

Last edited:
Lake Brantley is bad. I wouldn't put too much into his stats. They are about 15 mins from my old high school. They don't produce the kind of athletes in mass. Kid is fast, I would take him as an athlete.

Advertisement
Back