Looks like Good might bounce

Advertisement
Who is goos?

He's my eyes.

goose.png

I always liked Good better at RB/WR than trying to experiment with him playing CB in college.

Does he have good physical traits, sure. But, Corner in today's game are so much more important than they may have ever been due to rule changes making it **** near impossible for CB's to put hands on WR's down the field.

Meaning, if your not a natural Corner it's going to be very difficult to be taught how to play the game so late in your football career & trust me, learning Corner on the fly in college could potentially be brutal if you're not an exceptional talent to make up for what you lack in experience & technique.

The fact is he's not a CB, could he become one? Possibly, but it's not likely he would ever develop into a high level ACC caliber corner & the last thing we need is a DB that can't cover. No sense in wasting his athleticism, kid should've been recruited from the jump as an ATH, RB/WR/KR/PR.

Advertisement
Man does anyone know if Tyrique used the follow our staff before. He doesn’t follow them and he’s been posting cryptic things tonight like “people will always show their true colors” on twitter and “this world is a dirty game, can’t trust anyone’s words” on instagram. I hope there wasn’t an arrangement between him and the staff that they were only gonna take him or something. Maybe I’m reading too much into things but it happened right after nunn commited and he’s showing love to UGA on his Instagram too

Man does anyone know if Tyrique used the follow our staff before. He doesn’t follow them and he’s been posting cryptic things tonight like “people will always show their true colors” on twitter and “this world is a dirty game, can’t trust anyone’s words” on instagram. I hope there wasn’t an arrangement between him and the staff that they were only gonna take him or something. Maybe I’m reading too much into things but it happened right after nunn commited and he’s showing love to UGA on his Instagram too

Everything isn't about recruiting. These kids have lives too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181018-015701_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-015701_Twitter.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 339
  • Screenshot_20181018-015714_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-015714_Twitter.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 332
Ivins just said that Ingraham's recent visits to both Bama and Oregon really got him thinking. . ? Hopefully Ivins is just creating suspense...

Advertisement

I saw and thought exactly the same thing. Seemed so weird. He follows Banda and Dugans for sure. Also Baez.

But he also liked all of Nunn's posts. I can't see them making that agreement. Maybe they pressured him for an answer.

Advertisement
Everything isn't about recruiting. These kids have lives too.

you are right. But the UGA posts of him in uniform from his visit came out of nowhere. He hasn't done that since he went in July And it wasn't just the first post with him and his friend. He added one with him alone. Definitely something up imo

Chris Henderson rarely played it. If you are the best athlete on your HS team, they play you on offense. Rather keep Good and cut ties with either Couch and Brownlee both are kind of short.

Are you nuts? Also, CJ Henderson was the best athlete on a really good HS team that had Bandy and Jobe on it. Everyone knew that kid was going to be a corner and likely excel. Good's a great athlete, but he's not the same caliber of player as CJ is (at their respective levels going back to HS for CJ).

I'm not dropping Couch or Brownlee because they're promising players and will be able to contribute next season.

Advertisement
Are you nuts? Also, CJ Henderson was the best athlete on a really good HS team that had Bandy and Jobe on it. Everyone knew that kid was going to be a corner and likely excel. Good's a great athlete, but he's not the same caliber of player as CJ is (at their respective levels going back to HS for CJ).

I'm not dropping Couch or Brownlee because they're promising players and will be able to contribute next season.
Brownlee has been battle tested and bred for Miami defensive football. He’ll be ready to contribute immediately.

He is still following CMR, DVD, Diaz Dugans, all the recruiting people. He unfollowed 2 people since yesterday for sure.

Wonder what is up?

Advertisement
Back