Looks like Good might bounce

Advertisement
we dont need him and brownlee in the same class. can overload with kids who arent top flight.

I always like speed. I used te be on the trust the staff train, but not anymore. I love all of the D staff, with Rumph my favorite. Green but I am sold.

There is a reason Good not playing D in HS. Not a break it for me. Whatever happens

Advertisement
I always like speed. I used te be on the trust the staff train, but not anymore. I love all of the D staff, with Rumph my favorite. Green but I am sold.

There is a reason Good not playing D in HS. Not a break it for me. Whatever happens
After storm 18 is ballin and our talent level has sky rocketed what misses are you referring to where you don't trust the staff? Just curious

Advertisement
I just never understood this kid not playing defense when that's what he's committed as. But things will work themselves out of he leaves its to the benefit of both sides

It's one thing to be Nigel Bethal and play on a team with 2 kids going D1 also at Corner and they need you at WR.

But who tf is at Lake Brantley playing corner that's better than a Miami CB commit?

I was more excited about this kid on special teams than at CB. Unless you play QB for your school, you should probably play the position you project at in college at least a little bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Chris Henderson rarely played it. If you are the best athlete on your HS team, they play you on offense. Rather keep Good and cut ties with either Couch and Brownlee both are kind of short.

Advertisement
Back