Looks like Good might bounce

Advertisement
Once again...

Y’all should stop analyzing a teenagers twitter/Instagram & who he follows/doesn’t follow as an attempt to help you try to figure out where he is going to school...

Once again...

Y’all should stop analyzing a teenagers twitter/Instagram & who he follows/doesn’t follow as an attempt to help you try to figure out where he is going to school...

Well believe it or not a lot of times that’s exactly how you can figure it out. It’s either that are watching **** on Twitter and my wife prefers stalking HS kids

Advertisement
It is rare and I think Denzel is a little shorter than even that. I’ve met/spoke to him twice.

I'm 5'10 and have seen Denzel in person. He's just slightly taller than me. Point is, he's an outlier for a LB, not the typical prototype. Plus, Denzel's also a high-end talent which is why he's in the NFL.

Ivans and a I think others eluded to them both being on defense. Lots of people think its Ingraham because his announcement is next week.

I thought that too, but yesterday Ivins wrote that Bama and Oregon made an impression to him and he’s not a Miami lock anymore. So he can’t be the silent.

Advertisement
I mean richt has his flaws for sure, check the play calling and stuff etc,

but that type of stuff you don't really have to worry about him, can't remember ever hearing about him upsetting a recruit for lying or not being straight up with parents, he's a family dude not a used car salesman

Any concrete info here is it all just speculation?

I like Good as a project but that's what he is: a project. It's not a sure thing that he develops CB skills although I think his athletic traits will translate better than Bethel's.

Couch is the guy that needs to stick in this class.

They're different CB's, Couch is likely a slot corner whereas Brownlee has the height and length to play on the outside.

All the stuff Tyreke was posting last night now Jaden is posting so don’t think it’s negative, guessing it’s probably lyrics.

Hope these kids pop

Advertisement
Red. Flag.

No it's not.

When your team lacks talent, you put your most talented kid in a position to score points for your team. (RB, QB, PR, KR)

Good is Lake Brantley's most talented kid, hence the reason he plays offense.
He played DB his Sophomore year. They probably moved him to offense because they needed to score points much more than they needed to stop ONE of their opponent's WR's.

I always like speed. I used te be on the trust the staff train, but not anymore. I love all of the D staff, with Rumph my favorite. Green but I am sold.

There is a reason Good not playing D in HS. Not a break it for me. Whatever happens

The reason is...
His team needs him on offense.

Advertisement
After storm 18 is ballin and our talent level has sky rocketed what misses are you referring to where you don't trust the staff? Just curious

More about decision making and putting the canes in position to win. Recruiting still hope to trust but I am so down about the state of the future that I can’t have faith.

The reason is...
His team needs him on offense.

Naw...it's a red flag.

They're 3-4, haven't had a winning season since 2016..defense giving up 34ppg.

They've been beat 50-20 and 39-0.

I've never known any D1 kid that's not at a powerhouse to not play both ways...especially a skill guy

Advertisement
Back