Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.
Don’t break away. Good luck with your new born!

Advertisement
Imagine if Winston had a briles coaching him,the amount of rapes he'd had would be epic

Elko making 1.8 mill at tamu.
Pretty smart of LSU to pay armada 2.5.
Maybe giving many a raise puts an OC out of the question.
Imo he doesn’t want to leave but getting a raise and some extra perks and incentives may sweeten the Cuban coffee. They also seem to be really interested thenother dudes.
Maybe schiano feels stepped on for getting passed over the hc job.

Manny and his wife all have family down here.
His wife is from Melbourne.
His dream job imo is to be the head coach of the hurricanes.
Lastly, If I told my wife thay my new gig was going to pay me twice my salary but it’s in Philadelphia her answer would be “make sure you can make it back for Christmas”

Elko making 1.8 mill at tamu.
Pretty smart of LSU to pay armada 2.5.
Maybe giving many a raise puts an OC out of the question.
Imo he doesn’t want to leave but getting a raise and some extra perks and incentives may sweeten the Cuban coffee. They also seem to be really interested thenother dudes.
Maybe schiano feels stepped on for getting passed over the hc job.

Manny and his wife all have family down here.
His wife is from Melbourne.
His dream job imo is to be the head coach of the hurricanes.
Lastly, If I told my wife thay my new gig was going to pay me twice my salary but it’s in Philadelphia her answer would be “make sure you can make it back for Christmas”

Haha for $1.5M a year more. Sure she would.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are seriously sitting on our thumb...

Getting our quality coaches poached while we sit around and make zero moves to get better

And about to lose our all-world DC. Fold the ******* program, i'm done
This might be my worst nightmare....

FSU getting Briles while we don’t even kick the tires

Manny heading to Temple

Fuuuuuuudge

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just can’t believe we are sitting around not doing anything. I’m sick to my stomach.

Advertisement
Back