Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Advertisement
It actually isn’t but keep telling yourself that. It’s sad when all our fans do it try and make Miami look worse then they actually are. Your like the 5 who hangs out with all duffs(designated ugly fat friend for the older guys) to make yourself look better. We don’t need to compare Miami to anyone but if I did it would be a winning team.

Advertisement
He'll put 50 on teams with FSU level talent. We're in deep trouble if he goes there.

He's already there. It's done.

Problem is, he can't bring any Offensive Linemen with him, so there's nothing to worry about yet. FSU is still a 3+ loss team with Briles next year. They had literally the worst OL in P5 last year, without question, and possibly the worst in the entire country. You can't fix that in a year.

Where’s the proof that Kendall Briles is a good OC in his own right? You people realize that he and his dad are 2 different people, right?

And, actually, FSU didn’t fire their offensive coordinator. He left on his own accord to become head coach at UMASS.

Advertisement
FWIW Jadon Haselwood said fsu is in it because they run the same offense as his high school. So if they get briles maybe that means they’re out? Sorry just trying to be glass half full guy

Advertisement
FWIW Jadon Haselwood said fsu is in it because they run the same offense as his high school. So if they get briles maybe that means they’re out? Sorry just trying to be glass half full guy
Lulz, kid taking low key swipes at FSU, he has to be a Cane. He just said FSU runs a HS offense, which based on what I saw this year is a pretty accurate statement.

Bad news. I tried to introduce Rick and Bedenbaugh to each other on the Twitter, but it looks like Rick hasn't reached out. I'm guessing Rick wont use technology unless it's over 30 years old, so maybe Jon is handling his dad's Twitter account.

I'll try hitting Richt up on his MySpace page or AIM.

Advertisement
You all are delusional thinking Briles to FSU is meh. FSU admin has clearly told Taggart to hold their beer and recruit while they handle the top notch coordinators and bag game.

Blake James: Hey Mork, can we meet in a few weeks
Mork: Maybe
Blake: OK, sounds good

Advertisement
Back