Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Advertisement
Lmao okay, Guy is talking about program falling into “depths of the depression never seen before”

Even after the Pell Grant scandal, Miami was only a few years removed from a championship. Then during Shannon and Golden, we knew the buyout was cheap enough that if they totally tanked, Miami could cut them loose. Rick, by virtue of the AD's stupidity, is untouchable for at least the next 3 years. That makes our situation worse than I can ever remember post 1980.

Ready for whatever this is with richt to be over tbqh... done with this bullsh*t. Can’t believe fsu about to get briles and richt just s*tting acting like his deplorable offense isn’t a problem...
It's truly unbelievable. I wasn't quite as ****ed about James but he absolutely needs to go as well for letting this occur.

Lmao okay, Guy is talking about program falling into “depths of the depression never seen before”
It might be a bit of hyperbole but it is getting into those depressing times with no clear end in sight. I mean we're just getting into the group of kids who weren't even alive the last time Miami actually won something. Apart from maybe Tennessee, Miami is pretty much the only major brand in college football in the last 20 years to have fallen and can't manage to get up. Some of these programs even got back up multiple times.

Even if we blew everything up and fired richt tomorrow, we are still looking at 2-3 years before we can talk about being relevant again and the way UM likes to hire HC's, that window is wishful thinking.

Advertisement
101B747B-AB3F-4AE2-B269-4A7680C402A1.gif

Advertisement
Even after the Pell Grant scandal, Miami was only a few years removed from a championship. Then during Shannon and Golden, we knew the buyout was cheap enough that if they totally tanked, Miami could cut them loose. Rick, by virtue of the AD's stupidity, is untouchable for at least the next 3 years. That makes our situation worse than I can ever remember post 1980.
eh?!? we had Goldie Locks for 5 year...5 YEARS!!!!

It might be a bit of hyperbole but it is getting into those depressing times with no clear end in sight. I mean we're just getting into the group of kids who weren't even alive the last time Miami actually won something. Apart from maybe Tennessee, Miami is pretty much the only major brand in college football in the last 20 years to have fallen and can't manage to get up. Some of these programs even got back up multiple times.

Even if we blew everything up and fired richt tomorrow, we are still looking at 2-3 years before we can talk about being relevant again and the way UM likes to hire HC's, that window is wishful thinking.

KrazyKane is too busy licking Richt's nuts to realize we're about to get ***** slapped by our two rivals next season...someone already posted it but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Advertisement
KrazyKane is too busy licking Richt's nuts to realize we're about to get ***** slapped by our two rivals next season...someone already posted it but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Hes trolling hes here just to troll, hes good at it he has fooled everyone.

Advertisement
A former girls school that already has title 9 problems is going to hire a guy who was on staff at Baylor during the rape culture and coverup there? Seems ripe for some SJWs to start blowing up FSU on twitter and get the media talking.

Don't forget about the Jameis Winston rape allegations either. Twitter should be all over this hure

i'm not sure why anyone here thinks that miami would even sniff briles, even if richt begged for him. the baylor stuff still happened and frenk, who has been far more vocal about politics and social justice than shalala ever was (strangely enough), would never sign off on him because of the potential backlash. fsu is willing to take bad pr, while um avoids anything and everything that might bring bad press.

would i personally want him here? you bet your ***. but the "do you like white women" quote alone killed any chance he'd be here with our student body and admin.

Last edited:
Guy is an o-coordinator in a conference that doesn’t play defense. Sure he puts up points but wouldn’t lose sleep over them hiring him. Stop worry about other teams that did worse then us.

Advertisement
Back