Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Crimpy

Big Time Outsider
...from Houston as their new OC. Don't know much about him other than he is Art Briles' son.

Btw, this is according to the so-called "insiders" at Warchant. For whatever that's worth. Supposedly they paid him SEC type money to get him.

Advertisement
No worries. We have Mork Rick.

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
This would be catastrophic.

Praying it’s not true.

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.

Advertisement
Thank God
its hard to see someone working as an OC for Taggart being a top caliber guy.

keep this in mind. Briles worked for Lane Kiffin and Kiffin has really been talking up going to Tennessee with Briles.

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.
Good luck bro.

Advertisement
To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!

Advertisement
To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!
Still drinking from yesterday I see...

Your opinion is appreciate Mark, thank you.

Crack is whack.

Ok Lil Jon

Advertisement
Back