Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Advertisement
Briles will be in Tally today. If all goes as planned, an offer will be made and he will probably hit the road with Taggart tomorrow.

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.
Congrats. I’ve got a 3 year old and worry that I’ve ruined him by making him a cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!
Hey @Calvin can I hire u to write a tinder profile?

Advertisement
Congrats. I’ve got a 3 year old and worry that I’ve ruined him by making him a cane.
Get him in the gym and a QB coach immediately. Make sure you get a few promotions in the next 15yrs so you don’t need to accept bags. Problem solved.

I was hoping it was true.. would be another win for Miami against FSU like normal under Coach Mark Richt

To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!
2018 just proved what happens when you have a garbage offense and top defense, hence why we are all jealous when we hear of FSU considering Briles.

For the record, I’d swap Richt for Briles as my HC in a heartbeat, let alone OC

Advertisement
Get him in the gym and a QB coach immediately. Make sure you get a few promotions in the next 15yrs so you don’t need to accept bags. Problem solved.
exactly, maybe by the time he gets here Mork will have revised his playbook

Advertisement
When did our fan base become a bunch of scared little b itches. Houston is in a conference where they do nothing but score points. This hire doesn’t scare me in the slightest. Willie is FSUs McLwain/golden

Advertisement
Back