Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Advertisement
Not sure what your point is. Yeah, 2 victories against the 2 worst Nole teams in 10 years. We'll all take them, but to act like we're "ahead" of any of our rivals is foolish.
We are way ahead of them. We get our WR to catch the ball Maybe Richt won’t run every other snap.
Defense we beat them 10/10 offense, with Perry or Williams in the game we beat them soundly. But keep pumping yourself with FSU love

Advertisement
He’s not going to FSU. He’s as hot a coordinator there is and the Noles are horrible. Another year like this one and they could cut their losses with Taggart.

He’ll go to Tennessee or have another awesome year with King at Houston.

...from Houston as their new OC. Don't know much about him other than he is Art Briles' son.

Btw, this is according to the so-called "insiders" at Warchant. For whatever that's worth. Supposedly they paid him SEC type money to get him.
tenor.gif
Trailerhasse girl's school stench

Advertisement
Yes it would, athletes+briles=deadly offense. And if its true i would rather have Taggart than Richt. Richt maybe a better coach at the moment but it shows that Taggart is willing to evolve and adapt, which is much more valuable in the long run.
Richtirement isn't any good but no self respecting Canes fan would post this.

A little update: Apparently all of FSU's players started following Briles on Twitter last night. Again, tifwiw.

Advertisement
That's because yall ****'s need Cane rehab, i've never seen a True UM fan jealous of another school. Just the fact that we have a top defense for the last 2yrs, who do yall think hired the defensive staff in order for that to happen. Its not coach richt's fault the offensive personnel were not that talented, but the talent upgrades on offense have mostly been addressed, takes longer to develop an offense. To the UM amnesia community, coach richt did not take over this program after butch davis. To many people acting as if coach richt wanted to be stuck with rosier as the starting qb. Player development is taking place, if you know anything about football, offensive player development takes time.
I don’t even know where to start in shooting down every statement you made

Good luck with your blind faith in Richt and hot garbage offensive system. No amount of “time” will make it successful

Is this the thread where weepy Cane fans convince themselves that Kendal Briles is some sort of can't miss OC that will take any team he's on to the promised land?

There is so much estrogen in this forum.

Advertisement
Richtirement isn't any good but no self respecting Canes fan would post this.
Srry Taggart has shown hes open to change, which is much more valuable than being stubborn and stagnant in college football's ever changing landscape. Look even annoying *** Chip Kelly did it, fire half his staff like a year or two ago, and now they are in the playoffs. Dont look at it as a fan, take emotion out of it, change is needed asap.

Srry Taggart has shown hes open to change, which is much more valuable than being stubborn and stagnant in college football's ever changing landscape. Look even annoying *** Chip Kelly did it, fire half his staff like a year or two ago, and now they are in the playoffs. Dont look at it as a fan, take emotion out of it, change is needed asap.
Couldn't disagree more. I'm a fan, short for fanatic. Their is no rational thought in fanaticism. The chump coach of a most hated rival gets zero props from me. Seeing that you feel the need to ride his jock speaks volumes to me. Go wash your trailerhasse girl's school panties.

...from Houston as their new OC. Don't know much about him other than he is Art Briles' son.

Btw, this is according to the so-called "insiders" at Warchant. For whatever that's worth. Supposedly they paid him SEC type money to get him.

That would be terrible news for us.

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.
Congratulations, I am considering doing the same.

Advertisement
Back