Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Some of you miss the point. Willie or no Willie, FSU isn't ******* around. One season and they know the product isn't what they wanted.
And it wont be, Canes beat that *** 2 years in a row. Going on three next year.
They didn’t even make a bowl game, best players are leaving,
Looking good from where I sit

Advertisement
Welp cancel the program. Shut it down. Close the doors. Time to take FSU off the schedule. Let’s never play them again. I don’t know how we will ever be able to beat them now. The are now the greatest team in football. Alabama who???

To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!
tumblr_ms9uwxBjjy1r5j928o1_500.gif

To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Advertisement
Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.

If we stand pat and Briles ends up at a rival, I will seriously be done with UM until they get serious about football. Like, done done.

And it wont be, Canes beat that *** 2 years in a row. Going on three next year.
They didn’t even make a bowl game, best players are leaving,
Looking good from where I sit

Not sure what your point is. Yeah, 2 victories against the 2 worst Nole teams in 10 years. We'll all take them, but to act like we're "ahead" of any of our rivals is foolish.

Brother, if this is true and Rick doesn't counter with someone like Bill Bedenbaugh, then I think it might be time to take a break from Miami football. Gonna be a first time daddy next Sunday, and I wont have the energy to watch Rick drive nails into Miami's coffin next year.

Congrats man! Same here, baby due in April. I’ll still renew my season tickets if we get a legit OC hire, fire lilJon and Searles, and Richt says publicly he’s excited about being CEO HC. Otherwise, I got plenty to do with my time.

Hey @Calvin can I hire u to write a tinder profil

Actually from the looks of things, you got many options, alot of these new UM fans are very tinder, but want a tough football team while they are nervous nancies, worried about who another teams coaches are, i've never seen any real UM fans like these tinder type, this football, nothing tinder about it!

Advertisement
...from Houston as their new OC. Don't know much about him other than he is Art Briles' son.

Btw, this is according to the so-called "insiders" at Warchant. For whatever that's worth. Supposedly they paid him SEC type money to get him.

Please update thread title before you give someone a heart attack. TIA.

2018 just proved what happens when you have a garbage offense and top defense, hence why we are all jealous when we hear of FSU considering Briles.

For the record, I’d swap Richt for Briles as my HC in a heartbeat, let alone OC

That's because yall ****'s need Cane rehab, i've never seen a True UM fan jealous of another school. Just the fact that we have a top defense for the last 2yrs, who do yall think hired the defensive staff in order for that to happen. Its not coach richt's fault the offensive personnel were not that talented, but the talent upgrades on offense have mostly been addressed, takes longer to develop an offense. To the UM amnesia community, coach richt did not take over this program after butch davis. To many people acting as if coach richt wanted to be stuck with rosier as the starting qb. Player development is taking place, if you know anything about football, offensive player development takes time.

Advertisement
Congrats man! Same here, baby due in April. I’ll still renew my season tickets if we get a legit OC hire, fire lilJon and Searles, and Richt says publicly he’s excited about being CEO HC. Otherwise, I got plenty to do with my time.
Trust me, your new babies will give u both more joy than UM football ever could. Hopefully Miami will get their **** together by the time they are old enough to understand and root with you.

Advertisement
That's because yall ****'s need Cane rehab, i've never seen a True UM fan jealous of another school. Just the fact that we have a top defense for the last 2yrs, who do yall think hired the defensive staff in order for that to happen. Its not coach richt's fault the offensive personnel were not that talented, but the talent upgrades on offense have been mostly addressed , takes longer to develop an offense. To the UM amnesia community, coach richt did not take over this program after butch davis. To many people acting as if coach richt wanted to be stuck with rosier as the starting qb. Player development is taking place, if you know anything about football, offensive player development takes time.
Where ???

FSU appears to understand their issue and is willing to pay to fix it. Its mid December and they are going after big names for OC. And we still dont have a qb commit lol..
And I’m sure FSU has taken note of our QB conundrum. Top QBs don’t want to play in a crappy offense behind a porous offensive line. More to your point, might this bring Sam Howell back into the fold for them? (If it happens).

And I’m sure FSU has taken note of our QB conundrum. Top QBs don’t want to play in a crappy offense behind a porous offensive line. More to your point, might this bring Sam Howell back into the fold for them? (If it happens).
They may actually have a worse OL than us

Advertisement
Back