Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Our board has already said they would spend $1m. That is plenty for an OC. That narrative is just false. Whether a Richt wants to hire one is a different story.

Proof is in the action, until I see us pay an assistant like that I will continue to believe we are cheap as ****.

Advertisement
Proof is in the action, until I see us pay an assistant like that I will continue to believe we are cheap as ****.

Except I am pretty sure we are already paying Manny somewhere close to that, and are clearly paying Dugans enough to compete with FSU’s salary last winter. Not to mention the fact that we are paying Richt over $4m a year. We are getting **** return on investment, but we are by all accounts spending enough to compete.

Ok fair enough we shall see.
I see freshman and sophomores balling all over college football but if we need more time so be it.

I object to Calvin lying about the offensive talent Richt inherited.

Kayaa
(played better than the QB’s Richt has recruited)

Coley
(Good reciever in NFL)

Berrios
(Good reliever in NFL)

Njoku
(First round TE)

Herndon
(Very good TE in NFL)

Walton
(Good RB in NFL)

OL
(Played better than what Richt has recruited so far)
With Isidora actually getting reps in Minnesota.

Advertisement
Except I am pretty sure we are already paying Manny somewhere close to that, and are clearly paying Dugans enough to compete with FSU’s salary last winter. Not to mention the fact that we are paying Richt over $4m a year. We are getting **** return on investment, but we are by all accounts spending enough to compete.
You’re probably right I’m just stuck in negativeville with this staff.

Yo boys. I'm flushing out the trailerhasse girl's school Glee club. @Cane1835 and @3GC captain and co-captain.

Why u @ me? Lol. Feelings all hurt and shiit....lol...Look at this old people diaper wearing fucck talking about all girls glee club. MF you the president of the girl scouts of America. go back to selling cookies fool.

Advertisement
Ok fair enough we shall see.
I see freshman and sophomores balling all over college football but if we need more time so be it.

I object to Calvin lying about the offensive talent Richt inherited.

Kayaa
(played better than the QB’s Richt has recruited)

Coley
(Good reciever in NFL)

Berrios
(Good reliever in NFL)

Njoku
(First round TE)

Herndon
(Very good TE in NFL)

Walton
(Good RB in NFL)

OL
(Played better than what Richt has recruited so far)

I mostly agree. The skill players RICHt inherited were very very good.

I think OL is probably the group you’d need more development physically to play at college level. DT also.

That 2016 OL was a dumpster fire
Next year will be all guys developed by RICHt

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess hiring a top OC that would fix most of our problems isn’t worth Mark being boring as CEO.

Word is that Kendall is FSU bound. Or Atleast that’s what all the FSU people are saying 🤷🏻‍♂️
when Jimbo hauled *** do we remember all the Grade A bull**** coming out of Trailerhassee until the Scumnoles finally had to settle for Corch Willie Golden ? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

when Jimbo hauled *** do we remember all the Grade A bull**** coming out of Trailerhassee until the Scumnoles finally had to settle for Corch Willie Golden ? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Taggart is still relatively young and hasn't decided he knows everything about football.

Rick looks at his winning percentage and pats himself on the back. I hope he'll get an OC but if I was a betting man, I'd bet against it.

Taggart is still relatively young and hasn't decided he knows everything about football.

Rick looks at his winning percentage and pats himself on the back. I hope he'll get an OC but if I was a betting man, I'd bet against it.
its not hard to figure out if a coach has the skills and intangibles to be a championship ball coach ..... Taggart ? not even close

Advertisement
Back