Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
Wait, no one on the internet likes me? Should I tell my friends and family?
12E29555-FBFF-4D81-9187-A48AC87F4BF4.gif

Advertisement
I am looking forward to seeing what Lashlee does with all the Canes he's grabbing.
I might end up being naive and giving Lashlee more credit as a person than he deserves but I actually kind of want him to succeed with these kids. Again, might be naive and my opinion could change, but I'm not getting the feeling that he's actively trying to sabotage our roster with the kids that have left for there. And it's good for those kids because they're going somewhere decent with a built-in comfort level.

Advertisement
wish the best for him

going into year three with no sign of on the field impact though, can't sit here and pretend it's a huge loss or unexpected other than the strange timing

Lol. Some of you guys are impossible to appease. You want to move toward a more elite roster? Get elite players. They did just that with TE recruiting this year, so unfortunately a non-elite player like Brantley will be a casualty. Timing is weird and yes he seems to be a good kid, but I don’t blame either side here - the right call for both.

I think he likes you. Otherwise he wouldn’t care enough to give you such helpful feedback…

To continue the baking theme.. maybe someone needs a cookie …

Brings a tear to my eye when I see the Mope Squad offering each other mutual handjobs.

This can't be true @TheOriginalCane got a text that said otherwise.
TOC has real connections on the NIL stuff he talks about.

Now as for your popularity, I’m pretty certain that @PIPO and @djnellz like you. I’m hit or miss depending on the misbehavior. I’ve accepted that you won’t entirely behave so I’ve learned to be thankful for the less harmful crumbs I get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back