Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
Why announce now? Why not compete, workout for spring and then enter? Worried about injury?

Advertisement
So, what is the inside info? You are acting like you are family or a close friend. You are publicly attacking the Miami Coaching staff with no context.
Bread crumbs are a much as you get here. Good luck with that.

I know nothing about the story behind the timing of this announcement but Brantley always seemed to me as a GREAT character guy/die hard Cane but a limited football player.

FWIW, poster on 247 mentioned he sat through early position meetings with new staff. seemed the saw him more as an H-back than TE. He must have decided he wasn't interested in that role. Likely has something lined up and didn't want to risk injury
I’ve always thought he was an H back and that was the best way to use him. Is it surprising that he’s looked at in that role???

Advertisement
Surely McCormick will get the # 18

Q6QBYI27HBAZ7LRJCSTP4G33O4.jpg
I was wrong he stuck with 84

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't ask for info because I don't care. Go text an insider and come tell us about it.

Yeah, sure, "you don't care". Hilarious. You have 13,000 posts and are in this thread because "you don't care".

You tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself, cupcake. Don't be mad because nobody likes you, you're the one who made your own bed.

Yeah, sure, "you don't care". Hilarious. You have 13,000 posts and are in this thread because "you don't care".

You tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself, cupcake. Don't be mad because nobody likes you, you're the one who made your own bed.
Wait, no one on the internet likes me? Should I tell my friends and family?

Advertisement
Back