Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, huge mistake by the staff. Monumental, kirby smart level tone deaf
The two time defending National Championship winning Kirby Smart???.. That's who you mean???.... Gotcha....
Frustrated George Costanza GIF

Advertisement
My guess is he’s is already 5th on the chart
Behind Arroyo, Skinner,McCormick and Riley.

Also we need to make room for transfers, and that room is loaded.

Williams came in ready to play and take snaps right away. It looks like the first casualty was Brantley.

Next target is McCormick by the end of spring or start of fall camp. He’ll be top 3 by game 1

Advertisement
This is no way a depth chart issue man.... At least not on his part. You don't enter the portal the first day of spring practice because you're possibly hurt about the depth chart which doesn't even matter until summer/fall camp. This feels more personal like someone has been in his ear or he did something that didn't sit right with the staff....

Advertisement
I'll respect his decision and thank him for his time as a Cane. But I'm left wondering why not go through spring practice to see how it works out? You've waited this long.

He was probably waiting for the initial depth chart that comes out just before spring starts. It lets you know how close you are to playing and it’s usually followed up with a one-on-one with your position coach to let you know what’s going to happen.

My guess is there’s a few more (especially on the OL) who are gone after spring

Advertisement
Back